Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Were the Democrats asked about immigration during debate?

Am I mistaken or did the Democrats in tonight's debate get a complete pass on having to answer the question of illegal immigration? I don't recall having heard that issue posed to them at all. Am I right?

Yes.

Darn...I was really looking forward to watching Hilary duck and dodge that question.

Democrat question about Immigration.

Nada...Zilch...Zero....None

They are cowards I guess.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I was thinking the same thing. They all say "we need to secure our borders". Well I'd love someone to ask them exactly how they will do that. Damn.
    I thought Hillary appeared angry through the whole thing. Edwards was basking in the glory. Richardson wasn't as gross a usual. If I had to pick one, I'd probably go with Obama - he appears the least dangerous.

When Edwards says he won't have any corporate lobbyists in the White House. I think that's meaningless isn't it. Don't they lobby the House and Senate? and I believe they have a constitutional right to do so.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

From what I understand, Hillary didn't do very well tonight. The boys were picking on her again. After the debate, the focus group was queried and they hated her. Even the ones who were going to vote for her before the debate changed to Obama. Looks like Obama is going to kick her butt again. Not that i like him any better.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally, I think that they should all be voting for Edwards.

Hillary has the past corruption and a lot of people do not like her.

Barrack has a little corruption in his past as well, plus he is inexperienced.

Edwards has the experience, and is not corrupt.

He is right though, special interest groups should not be able to wine/dine Congress for favors!!

Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politiciansâ€
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.