Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do we ensure that vigilante enforcement of the border
    Can you please explain what you mean saying "vigilante enforcement"?

If you have several forms of ID, that are all legitimate and match each other and your physical looks, and actual address you should have no problems.

You car tags and registration, insurance info, should also all match.

The police in this country are so busy trying to deal with real criminals and illegals that have phony ID and are causing problems, that unless you are doing something wrong, you will not be noticed.

You will have to do what the rest of US citizens do, regardless of ethnicity, stay out of trouble.

It never hurts to know a lawyer, and have their number in your wallet. There are legal clubs you can join for advice. Always have someone you can call in a weird emergency.

I am caucasian, and was profiled in a black area, by a black policeman. I had done nothing wrong. He scrutinized my car papers and ID carefully, then started asking questions about the car I was driving, which was quite the show car. He let me go, and I reported him later, through my attorney.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Since fake identification is being used by many illegals, i'm wondering if my passport, Driver's license and social security# will now come into question?
    You're not the only one asking that question!

BTW, Welcome to ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    As a white guy driving a work truck I get profiled all the time when I go to pick up my employees. (Young black Americans) because they live in an area with high drug traffic. I've been pulled over several times when leaving their neighborhood so the dog can sniff me and my truck.

Is this a violation of my rights? ABSOLUTELY!

Do I run to the ACLU? Not a chance, my employees are glad for the cops doing their job and so am I.

It's a real beeyatch though, after the 3rd or 4th time...

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: WHAT ABOUT ETHNIC MINORITIES?

Quote Originally Posted by enlightened
    How do we ensure that vigilante enforcement of the border
    There is no "vigilante enforcement of the border." Everyone knows that, including the pro-illegals, but they twist it around and say that their are vigilantes gaurding the border as leverage to get the border patrol and the Minutemen in trouble. Sorry, no vigilantes.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Most Americans would consider me Black though my father was White, two of my grandparents my father my half sister and my nieces are all blonde and blue eyed. One of my nieces little daughters wound up being born with brown eyes unusual for the family.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Most Americans would consider me Black though my father was White, two of my grandparents my father my half sister and my nieces are all blonde and blue eyed. One of my nieces little daughters wound up being born with brown eyes unusual for the family.
    My husband is most often labeled as Irish, which he mostly is. But he has a grandmother who was a black woman, although you couldn't tell by looking at him. It's just more evidence that looking at someone can't tell you their background (or legal status, for that matter).
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

I didn't understand the reaction to my use of the word "vigilante". Then I realized i made a spelling error because i meant to say vigilant rather than vigilante which has a different meaning.

When I say vigilant enforcement, i'm meaning proactively strict or tough enforcement. Perhaps there is a better word that could be used. I hope this clears it up.

Thanks to all those who replied. Lots of common sense advice.

Banned
    First off

Any legal American , no matter what ethnicity will have no problem
    with anyone if they carry the normal id that most Americans carry
    everyday , Why should they ?

If your carrying forged or fraud id , well , you should get slammed

This is what really gets me ,
    Racial profiling
    Since hispanics are the by far largest contributers to illegal aliens
    They should be profiled to an extent , not as racial profiling
    but as CRIMINAL profiling ,
    If they are legal whats the problem ?

Also I've often said that DUI check points can catch millions ,
    Not only for DUI but no drivers license or insurance is should be cause for an immigration status check ,
    This would be color blind and profile nobody but lawbreakers

Banned
    If you see 50 day laborers hanging out at Home depot

Check their ids , after all , they are loitering ,

Whats the big deal , if they are legal they are legal

If not , they shouldn't be here to begin with

I've seen other than hispanics hanging out at HD

You check everyone , there can be no racial profiling charge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast