Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is it about " mexico " that;

it has NOT developed as a nation / civilization vs Canada & USA ?
    —per Professor George Grayson, during a CNN interview
    “I think we prefer to patronize the Mexicans or buy into their victimization argument. Mexico has everything, ~ oil, gas, gold, silver, copper, beaches, historical artifacts.
    If Taiwan could lease Mexico for 20 years, we gringos would soon be whining about the colossus in the South.â€

wichitaKs,

You are right, but unlike America, they have gutless people that will not stand up to the oligarchy that is running their government.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it has NOT developed as a nation / civilization vs Canada & USA ?
    It is the culture of the people, I believe. I don't think most Americans appreciate how unique our culture is. By culture I do not mean Hollywood, Andy Warhol or Stephen King. I mean the culture that says any one of us can be what he or she wants if we educate and train ourselves, and dedicate ourselves to that end. We are survivors, inventors, builders, growers, industrialists, and for the most part optimists. As dismal as our economy and political outlook is right now, the situation also presents opportunities.

I have lived in Europe and several US states, and traveled through Canada and even a couple of short trips to North Africa. As much as I enjoyed those experiences, and as many similarities as I found among people, there is no question we are different, and that difference is what enables us to succeed. Somehow our melting pot has produced a human alloy stronger, more resilient, and more versatile than any one of its individual components. That is why illegal immigration should be a major issue with every American because immigrants who refuse to assimilate will weaken that human alloy. They will impose the failures of their native culture onto ours.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

They like they way they live.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    They like they way they live.
    Then WHY are they coming here?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexico is a 16th Century feudal society, run by the descendants of the Spanish Conquistadores. Until that changes it will stay like it currently is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's really just culture.

With the help of our leaders, the Mexican culture will take over and dominate our American culture.

I guess we are bigots and racists for wanting to preserve our own American culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    wichitaKs,

You are right, but unlike America, they have gutless people that will not stand up to the oligarchy that is running their government.

Dixie
    You hit the nail right on the head with that statement! Their helpless, victim mentality is ingrained in their culture. Look at the stereo types of how Americans saw Mexico, back when one could be honest about what they see, in the 1930's and 40's and you still see it in that culture today. That's what the bleeding heart, left wing nut jobs buy into.

Even the cartoonists for Warner Brothers who used to draw and produce those Speedy Gonzales Looney Tunes cartoons in the 1950's had it right. Their fingers were definately on the pulse of the Mexican culture at that time. Hey....if the shoe fits...
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    wichitaKs,

Dixie
    Your right Dixie but if we didn't have so many gutless Americans we wouldn't be infested with 20 to 30 million Illegals as well.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast