Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What About Ramos & Compean?

Has everyone forgotten about Ramos, Compean, and all of the other innocent Border Patrol agents that have been imprisoned by slimy prosecuters who have no agenda other than to make a big name for themselves, by seeing how many decent, honest, law abiding citizens they can put in jail, while the murderers, drug dealers, rapists, thieves, gang members, and overall filthy scum are turned loose to freely invade our country and roam the streets of our cities? What the hell have WE THE PEOPLE allowed to happen to OUR country?! I thought the case was being reviewed again? Another thing that has eaten away at me from the beginning of this whole fiasco, is where the hell do they come up with the people who sit on the juries who are finding these scumbags innocent? I know that jury selection is supposed to be honest and above board, but how can we trust it to be done right when nothing else in these cases seem to be fair and honest? Some of the jurors said they would have made a different decision if they had known the filthy drug smuggler had been caught smuggling another load after our government had given him immunity for his testimony. He crossed the border illegally, he had a load of drugs, he ran from Border Patrol agents when told to stop, he turned toward those agents with what they believed to be a gun, which I have no doubt that it was, yet that was not enough for a jury to find two law enforcement officers innocent? What an injustice that continues on and on! I pray for the day that I see a mug shot of Johnny Sutton, George Bush, Felipe Calderon, Micheal Chertoff, and whoever else is involved, alongside all of their precious drug runners, child rapists, murderers, and low lifes!

I know that jury selection is supposed to be honest and above board, but how can we trust it to be done right when nothing else in these cases seem to be fair and honest? Some of the jurors said they would have made a different decision if they had known the filthy drug smuggler had been caught smuggling another load after our government had given him immunity for his
    SOMETIMES I THINK THAT JURORS JUST WANT TO GO HOME SO THEY LET ONE OR TWO DOMINANT JURORS RUN THE SHOW AND THEY JUST GO ALONG WITH THEM. PERSONALLY I DONT THINK THAT JURORS SHOULD DELIBERATE. I THINK JURORS SHOULD ALL CONSIDER THE EVIDENCE SEPARATELY AND THEN VOTE SEPARATELY. MORE THAN HALF FOR GUILTY WOULD BE A GUILTY VERDICT AND MORE THAN HALF FOR INNOCENT WOULD BE AN INNOCENT VERDICT. FURTHER MORE I THINK THAT JURORS COULD SEE THE TESTIMONY BY VIDEO. THIS WOULD SHORTEN THE TIME THEY HAVE TO SPEND IN COURT. THEN THEY COULD FOCUS JUST ON THE EVIDENCE FREE FROM WORRYING ABOUT HOW TO GET BACK TO THEIR LIVES. THE WHOLE PROCESS COULD BE DONE WITH TECHNOLOGY. THIS WOULD MAKE SERVING ON A JURY A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I believe the appeals court had 90 days to issue a ruling?

The court seemed sympathetic to their cause and I don't know what
    is taking them so long

I think most of the Jurors on that jury probably believed that we should have open borders. Most of the business's in that part of the country cater to the illegal immigrants where most the jurors lived...I think they sided with the drug smuggler because they don't want the border secured.

Mr. Joe Loya told me that the Fifth Circuit Court has some 60 days to issue a ruling on the current appeal for Ramos and Compean. Since the appeal began on December 3, 2007, it should be decided sometime later this month or in early February. Meanwhile, despite ANY and ALL opposition, I am CONTINUING to PUBLICLY protest for these two GOOD men who were RAILROADED through a KANGAROO court for RIGHTLY defending themselves against a scumbag drug runner! The MOST important thing WE their FELLOW American patriots can do for them is to HOPE, WORK, and ABOVE all, PRAY that the court rules in THEIR favor and DISMISSES the case so that they can GO HOME to their FAMILIES and FRIENDS ONCE and for ALL!