Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guys, is this a pet you brought back from DC?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ACERTIXO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Illegal aliens have no rights in this country, they have no vote, they have no say and thank God they don't!

Dixie

Ok let see, you put a God.
    Wow!
    Which one?
    And you are…… God?
    The means the rest to the world don’t deserve the compassion to the God?
    You are so arrogant my friend.
    Come back 400 years ago and your ancestor coming illegally.
    Asking to the natives.
    Do you thing is fear coming in to the country in uniform and kill everybody, o coming in peace because they locking for work.
    Do you in you live see an illegal immigrant in the corner asking for money?
    Nooooooooooo
    They ask for a job.
    Do you can tell me who are in the corners asking for money?
    Do you can?
    Illegals get $30 billion of our tax dollars to live off of each year, while not paying income taxes on these very services--a loss of tax revenue of $35 billion a year. I don't know if they are in a corner, but they are sure asking for it, and getting it, and not paying into it.

BTW

Por que piensas nadie aqui hablan otros linguas? Muchos personas aqui asisten colegio.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fake poster
    They are living in slavery my friend believe o not.
    Sounds like they would better off in the country of their birth so why don't they go? Because of all the free stuff like medical care, food stamps, welfare for the little illegal citizens by birth.

Banned
    I'm sorry, but you don't understand at all. You seem to think that because you're here you deserve all this nation has to offer, but you're not willing to pay all this nation requires in dues.

You are not worthy to be here, because you believe this nation is nothing more than a swollen udder providing your parasitic existence with a means of survival. You absolutely DISGUST me.

You don't mop MY floors, you don't serve MY food, you don't cut MY grass. I don't need you, and neither do 280 million OTHER Americans who are tired of paying your freight.

Piss up a rope, loser.

Then hang yourself with it.

Hey!!!

How did Juan Hernandez get in here?????

April

Another illegal foreigner trying to tell us how to run our country!

Get lost!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    PEST CONTROL...
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April,

I being so insulted bying you of dat can with da spray of De Troll.
    Being I a sincere person of the posting, I donut understand why do you spray of the chemicals onto me?

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Second dishonest people exist in many places even citizen, if you not have a food, a job, and nobody want to help you_
    What you want to do?
    Speak is easy for you because you grown up with everything. And is good for you and you country but many people never ever they have anything in his lives.
    But I think this is one of the fundamental misconceptions about how our system works - it is not based [very much, at least] on need, it is based much more on effort and respect for a civil society.
    It is designed [in theory] so that the most deserving are rewarded the most - not the most needy.

[quote:33lt30fv]
    One more thing you need to know how rule this country the help for immigrants.
    If you are legal immigrant yes, they are giving to you everything.
    If you no have a green card, sorry, you don{t know your country.
    I am not entirely sure I understand the comment - but I think I get the idea...
    But there is a very good and rational basis by which LEGAL immigrants are awarded much more generous benefits and lifestyle than do illegals.
    Again, it is to reward those that have demonstrated a willingness to play by the rules and attempt to better not just themselves, but our country as a whole.

Plus many illegal paid taxes for decades and never receive a penny back.
    Do you know what happens with this millions and millions de dollars?
    O yea they paid the taxes but they not have rights.
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with that - they shouldn't even have had the job in the first place (that's ILLEGAL- working in the US without formal permission is not a civil violation, it's a criminal violation)[/quote:33lt30fv]

Ok
    We need understand firs why somebody coming here illegal.
    They are coming illegal no because they wanted.
    They are coming that way because they no have more options.
    They don’t have options in his countries, they don’t have in option went they going to the USA Consulate
    You consulate asking for hundreds the dollars only for the applications.
    Do you thing the rich people to the other countries coming here for working in fields?
    Please.
    I know we need the respect the law and many things. Many people never have educations.
    They are poor, some to this people they never ever have a chance to have anything.
    Do you really, really thing is nothing wrong to take the money for the illegal, double moral.
    Give me you money and go to the hell. In other countries they call this kind the actions scam , robbery, slavery.
    Do you know that?
    The other comment is about to the legally immigrant, they receive all the kind the helps.
    This is why many people thing to the illegals have the same help, when in reality is not.
    And yes, this country have a beatufull people.
    And yes, this country has a beautiful people.
    The best in my opinion.

Include me
    :P

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast