Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is California doing about illegal immigration?

What is California doing about illegal immigration?
    November 24, 6:29 PM
    LA African American Conservative Examiner Lisa Carter

Students raise Mexican flag during rally for illegal immigrants
    AP

Don't let the liberals tell you that illegal immigrants are here in California (and the rest of the United States) because they want to contribute to our society. It certainly didn't seem that way during illegal immigration rallies of Los Angeles in 2006, where thousands held up the Mexican flag while shouting racist slogans such as "Mecha" and "La Raza." Illegal immigration definitely isn't just a "Mexican" problem; there are many illegal immigrants who come from other places besides Mexico.

Stop saying that illegal immigrants are innocent and not doing any harm; what part of the word "illegal" don't you understand? The horrific effects of illegal immigration can mostly be seen in the schools, where teachers complain that many (but not all) children of illegal immigrants terrorize classrooms by being disrespectful to teachers, disrespectful to other students, and have parents who don't value education enough to interfere.

The nearly three million illegal immigrants who cost tax payers 9 billion dollars a year aren't going anywhere; a significant amount of them will continue stealing social security numbers, committing horrific crimes, and burdening our social services. Politicians want to stay away from the topic of illegal immigration because they are afraid to "lose" Hispanic voters.

Our government has put California at high risk in the name of political correctness. This isn't about immigration; it is about illegal immigration. Liberals don't want to differentiate between the two, but there is a huge difference.

www.examiner.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How many illegals?

3 million illegals? I think you forgot a 0! The media continue to use the figure "10 - 12 million", while anti-amnesty groups use a number closer to 20 million. Are we going by the last census, where I'm sure all illegals stood up to be counted and filled out the census (if!) truthfully? The reality is more like there are 30 million illegals in our country bleeding it dry while our government "representatives" stand by and tally hopeful hispanic votes for their next 2 - 6 traitorous years in office.

Re: How many illegals?

Quote Originally Posted by busseysmom
    3 million illegals? I think you forgot a 0! The media continue to use the figure "10 - 12 million", while anti-amnesty groups use a number closer to 20 million. Are we going by the last census, where I'm sure all illegals stood up to be counted and filled out the census (if!) truthfully? The reality is more like there are 30 million illegals in our country bleeding it dry while our government "representatives" stand by and tally hopeful hispanic votes for their next 2 - 6 traitorous years in office.
    Exactly. There's 12 million illegals just in California.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great piece Lisa Carter! I hope she is a member of ALIPAC!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

There is that many in Texas! Half of that is in and around the Brownsville Harlegen areas.

The USA's most poorest cities. #1 & #2 on the list
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Quote Originally Posted by Floorguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy

There is that many in Texas! Half of that is in and around the Brownsville Harlegen areas.

The USA's most poorest cities. #1 & #2 on the list

Yep ... so that's over 24 million in just two states. Now add New York who has millions, Florida that has millions, Arizona, New Mexico, New Jersey, Michigan, Colorado, Nevada, Georgia, North Carolina (76% of our Hispanic immigrants are illegal aliens and 90% of those are from Mexico), etc., etc., etc. Now add their kids.

We are officially supposed to only have 660,000 illegals in NC--yeah, right! It gets laughable when you go to any store where the majority speak no Ingles, pregnant women with four kids hanging on the cart paying with food stamps while the men are the ones pulling out wads of bills to buy cigs and send remittances home.
    We really need to stand strong about this problem, not falling for PC speech if we want to continue being a sovereign nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The real figure is about 15-17 million. In California there are at least 2 1/2 million illegals in the southern part and state wide about 3 1/2 million. California also has about 20% of the all mentally ill people, welfare loafers and criminals in the U. S. on a percentage basis. So if you apply the 20% statistic for those groups to illegals it comes out to about 15-17 million for illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    We are officially supposed to only have 660,000 illegals in NC--yeah, right! It gets laughable when you go to any store where the majority speak no Ingles, pregnant women with four kids hanging on the cart paying with food stamps while the men are the ones pulling out wads of bills to buy cigs and send remittances home.
    We really need to stand strong about this problem, not falling for PC speech if we want to continue being a sovereign nation.

Exactly! There's 660,000 illegals East of I-95 and our major metro areas are all West of I-95.

Absolutely, we need to stand strong, not budge an inch. Because we know if you give these people an inch, they rob a mile, then take over our country.

No doubt about it. In fact, I think they think they already own it.

I would be willing to bet that there are about 30+ million illegals in this country. The math that our government attempts to use just doesn't add up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast