Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What Constitutes an “Invasionâ€

What Constitutes an “Invasionâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, you're right 2ndamendsis.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How many Americans did the Japanese kill ON US TERRITORY, and how much property damage did they cause during WWII? US territory would have been Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Wake Island, and Midway. I don't think they killed any Americans on the mainland. Whatever that number is, I bet illegal aliens have killed more Americans and stolen more money. Sure sounds like an invasion to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    How many Americans did the Japanese kill ON US TERRITORY, and how much property damage did they cause during WWII? US territory would have been Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Wake Island, and Midway. I don't think they killed any Americans on the mainland. Whatever that number is, I bet illegal aliens have killed more Americans and stolen more money. Sure sounds like an invasion to me.
    Plus, the Japanese never made territorial claims (unless I am mistaken about Hawaii).

If the Japanese ever invaded, Bush would be planning their guest worker program.

Oh, and when Tojo visited the USA before the war, he warned the Japanese gov't about our manufacturing capabilities. He warned against going to war with a nation with such manufacturing strength. The Chinese must be laughing their rears off.......
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Oh, and when Tojo visited the USA before the war, he warned the Japanese gov't about our manufacturing capabilities. He warned against going to war with a nation with such manufacturing strength.
    It wasn't Tojo, it was Yamamoto. Tojo was all for the war.

This is a invasion nothing short of it. Very sad to see what is happening. SICKING.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Let me set the context here - I don't intend to focus on hostilities here, just to add some historical context or detail...

Re: WWII Japanese effects on continental US, etc.

(from Wiki I know - but this appears to be reasonably accurate based on what I know about the subject):

I just had to chime in to point out that my state did in fact suffer some real life casualties during WWII (civilian, not military) -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on ... _on_Oregon