Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What could happen if?

There a lot of good posts tonight? I have a question to pose...let's say the crazy bill with all kite strings passes, do you not think the government will push the seams of the envelope? For example, the scanning of personal phone records. Of course it is clear violation of the Privacy Act. The government doing a good job justifying its actions. It appears that the immigration joke is going to go through without the approval of the American people and the passage of the REAL ID Act. How much further and how many more freedoms will we lose against the will of the people?

We all know that under the current provisions of the immigration bill, the United States can not withstand another 20 million illegals. We currently on putting out more than our tax base in welfare programs. How far, and this is my question to you, will this insanity go before the United States is totally destabilized?
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

JEFF......

Let's pull together to work at stopping this sham first! We need our energy to be creative, think and act concisively.

One of the things that I'm {personally} aware of is that our enemies, although not very smart, do have eyes out and about. So, I try to be careful with what I write. They already have false bravado, lol.

My point is that I'll be darned if I'll give in and let them, for one moment, think that I might be weakening. It's important that they know, without doubt, that Americans have dug in their heels and are standing our ground.

Don't worry, Jeff. That dog stopped hunting a while ago and it's never going to win in the USofA.

That's my take on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally.......if this passes with all the bells and whistles....it's over. Everything we've ever valued, held sacred, fought and died for is gone. Even if it doesn't pass......this has taught me that you have to stay on these people like flies on doo-doo coz one way or another they'll try and sneek things back in. There would immediately have to be some major overhauls or I'm afraid our lives won't look much different than they are in these insane war torn areas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It Will NOT make it

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    It Will NOT make it
    I don't think it will make it through the house EVER
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I think they’re just adding all of these ridiculous amendments so that they have negotiating power later on.

Then they can say…”OK we’ll remove this if you guys keep that”

That’s why the Republicans have to stay tough and not accept anything.

I think there needs to be an all out war on all of these amendments or we will be sold out. And so will our children.

Just my opinion.

if it makes it

Let's just say the bill makes it. When we get an American president and an American congress, could it all be turned around?
    We the People. You the Invader

That's certainly a question for a Constitutional lawyer to chew up. However, we can't allow it to pass because, even if it can be changed, we will have millions upon millions who would have already obtained citizenship. That's what they're counting on.

I truly believe that Americans will not accept it.

IT WILL NOT PASS.