Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What did they prove?

When you wake up in the morning you will notice something and some of you may have noticed it last year.

Lawns are mowed, food is being served, construction was done and the economy didnt seem to take notice of all those people marching in the middle of the day....

hmmm could it be that the other 299.9 million of us were actually doing something with our lives?

could it be that the majority of the Legal citizens were too busy learning in school, working or god for bid caring for children at home that we didnt really care about this march?

The oddest thing is this is the second time they have proved we dont need them.... can we let them leave now?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well, lawns were being mowed, because truthfully only a minority of people hire companies for lawn care, who happen to hire illegals. The fast food went on being grilled with or without them, and...no one I know has an illegal alien nanny, well for that matter, not even any kind of nanny.

I saw them out shopping, some of them in their work clothes. Must not have been very inportant to too many of them this year.

BTW, I am looking forward to higher lettuce prices. It will have a significant meaning to me, it will mean the laws are being enforced and our food is being supplied by Americans, for Americans.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here in Colorado participation was down. Last year an honest 60 to 70 thousand. this year 3 to 10 thousand depending on who you believe. Strangely not making a circus of it in Colorado may have helped them and not hurt them.

One cry baby story in the Denver Post but that is to be expected. Senator Ken Salazars statements of encouragement to the illegals will make him a one term senator.

Nation Wide it was like stepping in do do. It is over when you clean it off your shoe.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

In the DC metro area, there was hardly any coverage of the "March" on the local channels. I believe they got about a 15 second sound bite and about as much video. From my vantage point, the LA gathering got more press because of the police action (wasn't sure what that was about).

This morning on the news, the cameras panned the crowds in LA County, showing the police forcing back the crowds after they pelted police with rocks and water bottles (injuring 15 police officers). LA TIMES

The coverage leading up to this showed only the police dispersing the crowd, panning the crowd from that point and failed to film the rock and water bottle pelting event that led up to the police intervention. The report was also inaccurate, saying NO ONE was injured.

The LA Times seems to be one of the few news sources that actually reports NEWS and not "portions of events that our Editor likes"

Does anyone have video of the rock and water bottle pelting incident? THIS needs to be sent to the TV stations so they can report ALL the news, not just the parts that slant their way.

I owuld expect no less from NBC; it has never disputed it is pro illegal alien.

Banned
    Not once did I read or hear in or on, any local news report here about the marches. No one in cincy that holds any water reported any of it. No prime time news station like 19, 5 9 and 12 non of them had the story I was full of pride.
    cnn on the other hand had some one who called himself a march organizer.
    That was so out in left field with all his points ,and he had the gall to encourage illegals to register to vote to help the immigration policy and let them become citizens.. .and American flags where still upside down and Mexican flags where still being held up.

I still say how can any one who is in this country illegally, expect the right to vote or any other rights under our constitution.

I HAVE TO AS WHY?
    WHY THIS COUNTRY ALLOWS CRIMINALS TO MARCH IN OUR STREETS
    THE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THESES MARCHS IN ADVANCE AND ALL THE PEOPLE COMING SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHECKED OUT

I WILL BET THE FARM .

Any one of those places the marches took place, could have netted many wanted felons and many, many men and women that our the boarder patrol a fine , as well as the government a big fine, and where late for the bus ride home.

NO MARCH FROM A CRIMINAL HAS EVER MADE A CHANGE IN THID COUNTRY. MADE A MESS , BUT DIDN’T SWAY THE GOVERNMENT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Did not see anything on the news yesterday. Have not seen the paper, and will look for any reports of the miniscule event in Portland.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: What did they prove?

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    When you wake up in the morning you will notice something and some of you may have noticed it last year.

Lawns are mowed, food is being served, construction was done and the economy didnt seem to take notice of all those people marching in the middle of the day....

hmmm could it be that the other 299.9 million of us were actually doing something with our lives?

could it be that the majority of the Legal citizens were too busy learning in school, working or god for bid caring for children at home that we didnt really care about this march?

The oddest thing is this is the second time they have proved we dont need them.... can we let them leave now?
    We don't need them, the news media, however, does.