Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had a friend come over with the new pamphlet by the American Legion against illegal immigration. I gave her a bunch of business cards and a flier for Alipac. I'll get something for Numbersusa before he goes to another meeting. These guys can pass it on to their friends and family. You know the American Legion, most of them are movers and shakers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

In order to keep from having them rip off stuff, we have always made sure there are two of us.

Last year we had a garage sale at my mothers mobile home court, and a truckload of these guys drove up. My husband had just gone to take the kids to the park, and my mother and I were there, the neighbor guy, who is legally blind (but quite capable of handling things) came over. He said he heard their music as they pulled up and them speaking in Spanish, and he stepped out to help monitor them. The funny thing was, they did not know he was legally blind, since he see's to walk with shadows he does not have to use any cane, they simply could not tell. As soon as they saw him and the two of us (there were five of them) watching them all, they left.

The flier idea Tinybob, very great idea. Today of all days is a great one to be handing those out of you all can. I plan to.

H A P P Y F O U R T H O F J U L Y
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I meant it was a good idea to take flyers with you if you go around to buy at yard sales. My husband I and are always looking for antiques, so we go as often as we can in the summer.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Tinybob, sorry, I got off on a tangent. The idea made me think of last summers garage sale......
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

That's okay, AE.

I keep numbersusa, FAIR and other materials/brochures always in my purse, my pool bag and I leave them tucked into magazines in the waiting rooms of my children's pediatrician, the dentist, the orthodontist, and always in grocery carts and other shopping carts. I too was stopped several times for the "Mr. President, they didn't die for open borders" bumper sticker on one of our vehicles.....several senior citizens joined up immediately with local groups and have become very active! I've left materials in the magazine pockets on airlines every time I travel.

Good for you, legalatina. Everything helps to get the word out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123