Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm tired of being hated...think I'll get a tan
    I'm with you on that one. Probably better dye my dyed blonde hair another color as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its got to be fear of the unknown. I also believe that alot of people learn to 'hate' by listening to alot of negative talk about Americans. I honestly believe there is good in everyone. I agree with 'Sunset'. They stay isolated and make no attempts to get to know anyone. They need to assiminate and speak english. If they did that, I believe they would see that we are all basically the same.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    to concerned citizen, I understand where you are coming from as i am part native american, most of our treaties were broken to, I just refuse to live in the past and be a victim as I know you do the same.
    I know what you mean. while we were trying to do some family geneology, my cousin came across some info that a family member was burned alive during the revolution -- at first I thought it was a family member that lit the fire but it wasn't.

there's nothing in the article about these people being illegal. I'm really surprised that they would think that way especially considering they weren't illegal.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I can understand it -

We let them come here and dont' harm them - even though they are breaking our laws, taking our jobs.

We, the people, pay for their healthcare, some food, education, and some housing.

And they think we are a bunch of mean people - go figure.

Any American would look for the child - personally I don't think I like the mother much.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who cares what they think, as long as they leave is what matters.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I think it is important to understand your enemy...hence, thanks for all of your input :-0

It is time for this camper to be a part of the enemy!!! My Spanish is good enough and think I am going to dive into the heart of it all. Keep your enemies close and you will prevail. Time to get on the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce

FYI...I am buying a house, but it will be in the same neighborhood. I am going to stand my ground. Out of principal I refuse to sell out. MS-13 is only 6 blocks away. ArticleIV is only six blocks away too
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123