Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Yeah, Steve, there's a program called "Help Me Howard"
    "It don't sound like Howard's to helpful does it?"

It'd sure be nice if we could get our hands on a immigration lawyer up in here! That would be fun! Point us in the right direction!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Steve, all the immigration lawyers I've heard of are those who want to help get rid of the red tape barring people from coming here. They're no friend of ours.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Steve, all the immigration lawyers I've heard of are those who want to help get rid of the red tape barring people from coming here. They're no friend of ours.
    You'd be surprised, who shows up here! And hears the anguish in your voice!

And you have to do what you have to do! And if you have to do it to survive so be it, hell HObama will pay for your schooling that's for sure "Get Rosetta Stoned!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Steve,

I should be laughing at what you intended to be funny (not your fault) but it just got me mad at my thought of some people having the luxury of being able to live in their own linguistic world living apart from their nations while the rest of us don't have that choice anymore without having moved ourselves....also bet you you can't go get the same laptop in German, Chinese or Hebrew, right? Just pandering to Spanish-speakers only....

At least if I were stuck learning Castillian I have a valid excuse-that part of my family is pure Spanish and I'll just tell anyone who asks why I learned that dialect that it's the dialect my family spoke why is it a problem for them? :P Since Spain is no longer trying to colonize the Americas (just Latin Americans are) they are not part of the problem. But...I'm not ready yet to bend over and grab my ankles. A few years ago I rented a DVD set of how to learn Castillian Spanish from the local library, and I wound up throwing the set against the wall in frustration....I'm lucky I didn't bust it and wind up having to pay for it!

I was a minority white woman who worked for 8 years with mostly spanish speaking people. It drove me insane to have to listen to them cackling like hens all day!

I have seen jobs that now require us to be bilingual and speak spanish. makes my blood boil!

First of all I suck at languages and if I were to be forced to learn one, it wouldn't be spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have to fight for english as our primary language. I'm telling you, these hispanics are taking over and getting their way!!!!!!

I would like to learn a language just for fun-but it wouldn't be Spanish, because that language is being shoved down our throats-and that takes all the fun out of it. If it's really about "globalism" and not about colonization and recasting the U.S. into something other than its always been, why is there not an equal demand for languages like French, Arabic, Chinese and the like? And do you see how few, if any of the "customers" are calling you from another country?

Bilingualism-A Divided America

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.co ... alism.html

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I personally refuse to accomodate anyone in my own country. Plain and simple, they learn English. Besides, if they are not here legally, then they have ZERO right to demand and expect ANYTHING.

Want to play with them? Learn a European language, even a few simple phrases, go into your local McDonalds and spout off something translated from the menu, and when they cannot accomodate you, then complain to management and the corporation.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12