What do you really think in light of the recent betrayal of the will of the American people?

Post your comments here and please be mindful of the forum's rules that include, in part, no talk of violence, civil war, etc. But I would like to throw a few dozen bushel baskets of rotten wormy tomatoes at Boosch, McCain, Kennedy, et al. :P

As for me, I'm:

1) disgusted;

2) saddened;

3) disillusioned;

4) angry; and

I feel quite betrayed by all levels of government involved in this decision that has the potential to destroy our beloved country by giving into the demands of 36 million illegal aliens.

But I'm still in the battle.

For you people out there that believe in prayer, we need it more than ever right now that God would turn the hearts of the decisionmakers to the will and ear of the people.

Hmmm - I was only going to use the first verse but seems many more apply. The king's heart - Boosch - is it too hardened to be turned back to the Americans who put him in office and looked to him for leadership with integrity not the leadership of deceit we're seeing of secret phone taps, going to war based on faulty intelligence, etc.

Some pearls of wisdom from Proverbs 21:

1 The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.

3 To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.

4 An high look, and a proud heart, (Jorge Boosch) and the plowing of the wicked, is sin.

5 The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want. (the illegals who hastily want citizenship without waiting in line and the corporations that hasten to plenty profits by hiring cheap labor)

6 The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro