Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What else should we do?

A profound change in our politics and government is certainly necessary.

In reading on this site for some time, I realize there is a real desire to fix this situation. Also, as we have seen with the amnesty vote, we, on this site, are not alone in that desire.

I certainly think we need to keep up the pressure on our politicians to enforce the law, but leaving political solutions aside - as in swaying federal politicians - what do you think we can/should do in our personal lives to change this. What things can we do just as individuals or as members of the large group of people who want this changed?

Please disagree or debate me on this - but some things I have thought about.

1)First off, we know that money is driving this - our money.
    2)Money we pay in taxes - on every level
    3)Money we give to businesses
    4)Even money we give to charitable organizations and, sad to say, our churches

'Money Talks' - How can we come together to make our money talk?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree.....money talks.....unfortunatly I don't have enough to muster more than a whisper.

I try to the best of my ability to spend my money in businesses that support our cause. I would like to make it where my tax dollars weren't in the hands of the government to squander as they see fit. Unfortunatly....I don't know how to get out of that.

Otherwise it's getting harder and harder to fight it since we're "global" and since so many places have joined these huge meshings of businesses that it's getting harder and harder to follow the trail of money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our money is what is making the lion that is overtaking the world roar!

"There doubtless are many causes for the loss of freedom, but surely a major cause has been the growth of government and its increasing control of our lives. Today, government, directly or indirectly, controls the spending of as much as half our national income." - Milton Friedman, Nobel laureate in Economics - 1998

If money talks, we are giving the government as much voice as we give ourselves every time we earn a buck. Why would they still listen?

All money has ever said to me is "goodbye".

Prepare for the Elections!

Dixie

Yes, prepare for the elections - but other than political is what I am thinking.

I don't want to take anything away from the political fight - understand me - I just think we need something in addition.

No, none of us have much money - but together - we have quite a bit. Think about it - we have (did have) the money that is fueling this horror. We are paying for it now - so how could we not make a difference?

Money not only says 'goodbye' - it says 'if you give it to us, we will buy the rope to hang you'.

As for taxes, I do know some are in a situation they can do little or nothing about their tax situation. It is quite possible, however, that there are a lot of ways one can reduce one's tax liability and put a little more in your own pocket. An accountant is worth his money. I don't mean H & R Block - I mean someone who knows what you can do to reduce that tax burden. An accountant can advise you at the beginning of the year, things you can do that will benefit you - not wait until the end of the year and ask, 'Did you do so and so - if so, it is/would have been, deductible.'

Maybe if you don't have the money for a consultation, get together with a friend and consult an accountant - do it in the off tax season, but it would be worth your while. Maybe a group, or organization, could get together and hire an accountant to come make a talk and give advice.

You might only save $200 a year - but think about it - if everyone of us reduced our taxes by $200 a year - it would make a difference. Personally, I think many would realize a lot more savings - and maybe building something for yourself at the same time.

Yes it would take some effort - but anything we do that is effective is going to take effort and we will have to be in it for the long haul.

Just one idea -

To do something about business will be easier - at least at first --

Call Allstate

Yes - money is driving this. They are using OUR money against us so we CAN do something about it if we make a big enough fuss. La Raza gets over $25 million+ a year from businesses WE buy from http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm/bay/search.summary/orgid/4171.htm

I hope you will join with me to buoycott and educate these businesses - without this money La Raza wouldn't have the political clout they have now.

We need to be persistant as they have been giving to La Raza for a long time. That is why we need a lot of people to make phone calls. We have started making calls to Allstate who is not only a huge $ supporter of La Raza but is also giving them $75,000 for their conference. Please call/email and complain:

Laura Workman
    Allstate National Support Center
    Customer Advocate
    1-800-570-6206 ext. 4628
    lsc2d@allstate.com

Terry DeMartino
    Executive Assistant
    (847) 402-5448
    1 800 402-5448
    Terry.Demartino@Allstate.com

MAGGIE acblr@allstate.co

Yes, to Allstate.

The only thing I can do is email or call as I have never done business with them.

Allstate

That's okay if you aren't a customer - they care about their reputation and know you have the ability to influence other people. The GIVE the money because they think it's improving their reputation.

Please tell them that you are going to send emails to all your family and friends and tell them not to do business with Allstate since they support illegal alien advocacy groups.

Thanks!

If you want to see some shocking photos of how they are radicalizing the hispanic youth - look at these pictures http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... est2_2006/ (look at the last picture - the girl has a Mexico tatoo on her chest! I hope that's not a real tatoo!)