Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT EXACTLY is the RIGHT THING for all of us to be doing...

I'm a NUT for knowing the exact plan of the group...

I've called my guys (pennsylvania) for days - weeks now.. sent faxes.. TOLD THEM MY THOUGHTS ON THINGS... (illegal is illegal - enforce the laws)

I feel like I'm missing something... Are we supposed to call ALL of the senate?

Will someone from ALIPAC give us more direct suggestions - KEEP them at top of list.. NEW POSTS.. I see many threads saying do this - do that..
    I need to KNOW I'm doing all I can do... and NOT something that I'm not supposed to be doing... (Not that all suggestions are not great - they are.. my time is limited and I want to use it like a wise old man... )

I'm not coming down on anyone - maybe the info is here and I'm missing it... I want my SHOTS to be KNOCKOUTS - not just have them on the ropes...

Actually I'd like to punch some of them OUT of the RING all together.. and have them sent sailing all the way to MEXICO.. (I'm a fan of BOXING - and MEXICO loves BOXING... I'm sure they would love to watch ALIPAC deliver the KNOCKOUT too...)

I'm just looking for a bit sharper direction as well as future plans.. to GET THEM TO ENFORCE LAWS.. and to build that wall..

Lets get those agents out of jail too - that too would make my day...

SOMETHING STINKS IN THIS COUNTRY and it's time to VOTE out the trash once and for all... A KNOCKOUT is all they understand...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67975

Hi, I'm glad you asked the question because that means that others out there might be confused too!
    When we are pusing hard as a group, we start a blitz thread. Normally, they will say blitz right on them.

You can tell because we keep it near the top as much as we can and we all gather there to plan and communicate. It is also one of the most active threads.

It will contain instructions for the day or days and lists of numbers and people to contact!

Hope this helps! Click the link above for more information!

Thanks for all of your hard work!!!

Duh

Re: WHAT EXACTLY is the RIGHT THING for all of us to be doin

Quote Originally Posted by notalka
    Will someone from ALIPAC give us more direct suggestions - KEEP them at top of list.
    It would be good to have the Senate and House phone & fax numbers plus zip codes included in a sticky at the top of the list too.

Duh
    Duh

I've been blanket bombing the Senate with faxes (eFax.com). Called late last night and early morning to leave voicemail messages. Talked to my Senator's staff today.

yes call everyone in the senate.
    it should not matter where you are from because as a whole how they vote effects us all. if you have to,. tell them that you live in their state but are in another state working, got an email with an 800 number to call the capital operator and thats what your doing.

maybe get a map online or someplace that might show zip codes of the state of the senator your calling or look up on the senators home page and look their contact info up and read one of the zip codes off of there

Here is the new thread for today!

I think we need to keep a common word in the title so that we can always recognize it. Thanks for bringing this up!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0

notalka,

I would like you to call your Senators and any others you choose to call and let them know that you don't care what the One Man Bush said today.

Tell them to enforce the laws!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was up all night calling all of the Senators and emailing. One thing I told them was if they passed this amnesty bill, don't ever think we would forget before election, because we would see the effects daily, of what this would do to our country.
    Bush "We will have the most educated american people of America"
    BRILLIANT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    notalka,

I would like you to call your Senators and any others you choose to call and let them know that you don't care what the One Man Bush said today.

Tell them to enforce the laws!!!!!!

Dixie
    I told some to not "take the fall" for Bush's dereliction of duty in protecting the country.

Thanks to notalka for asking a basic but very important question!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast