Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    Let the invaders have it. Well, in many ways, they already do!!!!!

I have read numerous news stories and articles about those escaping Mexifornia.

I left in 1993. Smart move. Sadly, I noticed the invaders starting to trickle into once-isolated Nebraska around 1996 and their numbers are growing quickly.... to the point the racist elitist Mexican government sent a semi-truck full of Spanish language books to the Omaha public school district so as to educate the spawn of the invaders. Some Omaha schools are 75% Hispanic.

If Nebraska is filling up....... well, please don't berate me when I declare the battle is already lost, that a critical point has been reached.

I have communicated with highly-educate folks who have researched the invasion as part of their paid jobs. I sadly relay that the majority of those who have approached the subject scientifically, using various form of analysis to predict future trends, etc. also believe that the "critical point" has arrived and the future is very bleak. ONLY extreme actions at the national level can save us. Lambast me if you will but I have done in-depth research about the invasion for over 9 years and have amassed mucho knowledge...... it may not be what you want to hear but, as the folks rant and rave on message boards the downfall continues, accelerating. So much akin to Rome burning while Nero fiddles.

Obbop, You may very well be right about the battle already being lost. I hate to sound pesimistic (sp?) too, but this could be the case. I hope you and I are both wrong and that there is still a chance for the USA. One thing is almost certain, if Bush get's his temporary guest worker amnesty scam, this county is almost certain to be lost.

I'm so sad about this whole mess. And, I have children too. I wish they just could grow up in a middle-class mostly safe environment such as I did. I've never been rich - but just wish my kids and possible future grandchildren can live in the America I once knew.

So sad . . .
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    IT'S NOT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS!! WE'VE BOUGHT HER A MUZZLE CAUSE WE'RE NOT LETTING HER SING!!!

I refuse to give in, I refuse to cower down to nasty mouth people who feel powerful only when they call people names such as racist. I refuse to accept people into MY society that want to continue to live in their third world mentallity and ways.

TODAY I SAW SOMETHING THAT REALLY ENCOURAGED ME. I WAS IN OUR PUBLIC LIBRARY AND OF COURSE THERE IS THIS TWO BOOKSHELF SPANISH SECTION, AND KNEELING DOWN WAS A HISPANIC MAN, IN WORK CLOTHES, BUT CLEAN CUT, LOOKING OVER A "INGLES" LANGUAGE PROGRAM TO BORROW, THEN HE FOUND A BOOK AS WELL FOR THE SAME REASON AND WENT TO THE CHECK-OUT. I WANTED TO GO THANK HIM FOR MAKING THE EFFORT TO DO THIS AND LEARN ENGLISH TO INTEGRATE.

I have to beleive that there are some who want to do their best to become Americans, this in itself is a good sign that those who do become Americans and care about doing the right thing, will hopefully encourage within their own communities for others to integrate as well.

This scene made me feel less ambiguity towards the Mexicans in our area. Does not mean that we will forget about the ones that are here illegaly and suck off the system, but it is a glimmer of light that many want the right things and are willing to make changes in their lives to do so.

I'm no Pollyana mind you, I will not go around thinking that it will all come so easily for us in our fight, just want to have a positive attitude (MAYBE I JUST NEED MEDICATION!!!).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    IT'S NOT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS!! WE'VE BOUGHT HER A MUZZLE CAUSE WE'RE NOT LETTING HER SING!!!

She needs a girdle too!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    (MAYBE I JUST NEED MEDICATION!!!).
    Me too!

So. what is left for us to do?

I email everyday. but I get the same old form letters....."I have supported this"....."I co-signed this."......but knowing the House passed HR 4437 only by knowing the Senate will not.....I don't know anything else to do.

I am a baby boomer. I remember growing up where one could leave their front doors open, kid's could play outside without fear of being raped or kidnapped, that you could walk to town without being harassed...and that jobs were for Americans...and we made most of our products.

Now, Washington acts like we are worse than the illegals. Always saying our retirements will break S.S. WHO DIPPED INTO S.S. ANYWAY...not us.

They want these illegals, in order to support S.S., get more tax money, because they failed us.

They need to fork over their retirements, take a cut in pay, and start building up the bank!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I am a baby boomer. I remember growing up where one could leave their front doors open, kid's could play outside without fear of being raped or kidnapped, that you could walk to town without being harassed...and that jobs were for Americans...and we made most of our products.

Now, Washington acts like we are worse than the illegals. Always saying our retirements will break S.S. WHO DIPPED INTO S.S. ANYWAY...not us.
    Same here. And I also live in an area that is mostly run by the people who support illegal aliens. Many are related blood to at least one illegal, or they are anchor babies grown up to teach school but brought up by people with no respect for this country, or some other status directly related to illegal immigration. It is uncomfortable, to say the least.

American people you would like to go to work every day (assuming they can get a job at all) and have people treat them like an outsider inside the borders of their own country, need to keep on ignoring that there is a problem until they are outnumbered ten to one. Those who don't, need to fight now to put a stop to it. The days for sitting on the fence or sitting on our hands are gone, People.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it's PC that we should kick out, not white Americans. So, they call you a rascist if you stand up for the laws of this nation. What's the big deal, anyway?? They'll call you worse than that once you lose this country thru the simple but too usual manipulation of 'guilt'. Guilt b/c we have a fine country...guilt b/c we were born here...guilt b/c we're not starving and wearing rags...guilt b/c we had the chance --thru high taxation-to get an education. Guilt, b/c we occupy one of the most productive and rich nations of the world. We'd better think about 'guilt' as a motivator. I don't feel in the least guilty. There may be some people who are worthy of the appellation 'rascist' but holding on to what you own, what you've worked for, what you plan to bestow on your children is not rascist in the least. It's common sense. It's self preservation.

Our government has NO common sense...they're the ones that are trying to wrest from us all that is ours and bestow upon the neighbors...and calling upon us to be compassionate while they steal us blind. Believe me...it isn't the neighbors that are going to profit that much from this theft...it's the congress and all the cronies of this congress.

Don't be fooled...what they're trying to steal from us is very very finite. Our peace...the security of our nation...of our neighborhoods...the safety of our children...the very food in our mouths. They want our rights, our freedoms, our constitutionally endowed securities. These things were NOT gifts of our magnificent country...these were fought for and hard won. So next time someone calls you a rascist...remember what's at stake. More than a simple word, I guarantee you.

When you're commonsense has stepped aside and you're feeling 'compassion' for those who, at the behest of our government, are overrunning us...ask yourself WHO is feeling the least compassion for YOU. NO ONE, my dears, NO ONE. When our children are hungry compassion will not fill their mouths.

Do NOT let false emotion keep you from shedding a false responsibility. We are not the keepers of the world. As taxpayers who are expected to pay for all the wars for 'democracy' and expected to foot the bills for all these people flooding in here for a 'better life'...WE ARE THE SLAVES>>>WE ARE ALREADY THE SLAVES.

Stand up on your hind legs and fight with everything you have for as long as it takes against this corrupt government. If you give up someone else will have to fight even harder.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12