Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What happened?

What happened to focus of Illegals included in the health bill?

It seems that the issue is being buried and not even talked about!

This is total bullcrap!! No one in the media is grilling anyone about this huge issue, I feel it deserves the same coverage as Abortion, and all of the mammogram and pap tests ect....

I have not even seen a speculated cost to taxpayers if the traitors insure an uncountable number of illegals.

What the hell is with that?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I guess the Republicans feel that they can keep the "team" together against the bill if abortion is the "foe" but McCain (of McCain Kennedy) and his best friend Lindsey Grahamnesty might cause issues on the illegal alien front as they both love illegals and think we should pay everything for them.

Though McCain is now tied for his Senate seat with conservative JD Hayworth as noted by Rasmussen poll out today:

2010 Arizona GOP Primary: McCain 45%, Hayworth 43% -

And JD Hayworth hasn't even announced he is running!!!!

Would be great for AZ and the USA if JD Hayworth won McCains seat. At least we would have one less RINO to worry about selling our country down the "open borders" route.

The Senate Health Bill: True Cost is $4.9 Trillion

Posted By Conn Carroll On November 20, 2009 @ 11:20 am In Health Care | 1 Comment

As we mentioned this morning, nobody believes that Congress will follow through on the health care spending cuts used to help pay for the Reid Health Bill. At NRO [1], Ethics and Public Policy Center fellow James Capretta combs through the CBO report [2] and delivers a true price tag for the Reid Bill:

So, here’s the bottom line. On paper, the Reid plan plus the “doc fixâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Senate Democrats would resort to bracket creep and other tax hikes to raise $2.2 trillion over the same period.
    That probably will go just to Illegals ONLY.

I bet over half of the cost will go to illegals and their Anchors!!

But who knows were not worth enough to the establishment to be told the truth!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

This bill invites health care tourism! Thanks to the globalist trash we keep electing we'll be the health care safety net for the whole world.

Re: What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    What happened to focus of Illegals included in the health bill?

It seems that the issue is being buried and not even talked about!

This is total bullcrap!! No one in the media is grilling anyone about this huge issue, I feel it deserves the same coverage as Abortion, and all of the mammogram and pap tests ect....

I have not even seen a speculated cost to taxpayers if the traitors insure an uncountable number of illegals.

What the hell is with that?
    You gotta remember bro, that the media is the puppet of the pro global commies. The likes of Ted Turner, and the Rockefellers just to name two of them. And I wouldn't be suprised to see George Soros on the list either. So the things reported on better tow the line or people will be out of a job. Oh to only have a "free" press again in this country.

April
    Obama and MSM have the same puppet masters...........a group of old old demented men wanting to rule the world. Too bad for them there is a bunch of poed American patriots who are putting a monkey wrench into their globalist plans! LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

I'ld like to gum up their works with about 200 million tons of Bazooka Bubble Gum.

I heard on Mark Levin that we shut down the congressional phone lines on friday.

Does that ring a bell to anyone?

We shut down the congressional phone lines in 2007 during the last amnesty battle, and the traitors in the senate yielded.

This time they plowed ahead, and are poised to shove this load of you know what down our throats. With utter disregard for public opinion.

This type of attitude fully displays how the public opinion will be regarded when the next amnesty bill is introduced.

I guess we will all see how the voters will deal with all of this, in the 2010 elections.

These are tough times for freedom in America.

God bless and help us all.

I heard on Mark Levin that we shut down the congressional phone lines on friday.
    I heard this also and it gave me some hope.

Last night, when I heard how the vote went I was stunned....this admin makes me long for the Bush years. The current admin makes the Bush years look like a cake walk. I am so sickened and saddened today at whats going on.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast