Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What hope does immigration control have now!?

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR DEMOCRATS TO CONTROL BOTH HOUSES HAVE NOW SCREWED AMERICA!!!

It is a sure bet that we will now run from Iraq with our tales between our legs.

And if I was an illegal immigrant, I would be dancing in the streets....

Heaven have mercy on us as a nation

we have lost the war in Iraq

we will see more deadly attacks on this nation by Islamic radicals that will claim more American lives that will drawf the 9-11 attacks.

And most important, borders will be left wide open, amnesty will be surely given to illegals along with increase health care, social services, and education out of our taxes!!!

Folks, we are now in WAR with not another country but our own government....

SO WHAT CAN WE DO NOW!!!

Personally, I feel we shouldn't have been in Iraq in the first place. If we had concentrated our efforts on seeking Osama, we might have him by now. But invading Iraq took away from that effort....and I still think to this day we invaded over a vendetta that Bush had for the man who "tried to kill his father" as he stated to the press prior to invasion. I think that and oil were the reasons. We know there was not enough evidence to lead us to think there were weapons of mass destruction, big oversight. I think it was a big mistake on our part to invade. People say we went because Saddam was killing his own people. Well, then what about the genocide occurring in Darfur? We didn't and still haven't shown up there with troops to stop a far larger loss of life, but then again they don't have oil in Darfur.

That's just my view.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

The open border Dem’s may have control of the House but the people of Arizona have made their intentions clear. It would appear Prop’s that help our side are the only thing left.

Prop. 100 - No bail for illegal immigrants Yes
    Prop. 102 - Limits on lawsuit damages for illegal immigrants Yes
    Prop. 103 - English as state's official language Yes
    Prop. 300 - Limit education services for illegal immigrants Yes
    http://www.azcentral.com/elections/

As far as what next? We get to watch the middle class get smaller, Homes that use to house single families will disappear as the norm will be three families to a home. More over crowded schools, highways, hospitals.

Woooopeeee! Open borders Pelosi is in the House folks!
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

This is an anti-illegal immgration site!

krazynbama....this is an anit-illegal immigration site not a anti-Iraq war site...I too have problems with the Iraq War but don't discuse them on this venue....

I have a brother-in-law that just made Lt. Col. he has been to Iraq twice and Afganastain (sorry about the misspelling) once...he feels that eventhough their maybe some issues we are doing good for the Iraqi people...the Iraqi people themselves are much better off then under Saddam Hussian....and the terrorist that are bombing and fighting in Iraq are not neccessarily the Iraqi people they are from other middel eastern countries...

But nevertheless, this forum is about immigration...if you are discontent about the war there are hundreds of other sites to express those sentiments....

My objective here is immigration so what are your views on immigration?

I get SOOOOOOOOO tired of the argument as to why we went over there. Right or wrong, we ARE over there. The problem is not "should we be there?", but "how do we finish the job?" Do we cut and run or not? Do we set timetables? Do we redeploy to Okinawa or Afganistan?

We cannot cut and run. Rumsfeld must go. The meddlers in Washington need to let our generals and soldiers do their jobs in Iraq. We must set visible benchmarks to show our progression. The Iraqi people must get off their duffs and do more. The Death Squads must be squashed.

I don't know if the Democrats will cut and run or not, but much of their rhetoric points that way. However, I'm not quite sure what they want to do because they don't really tell.

Illegal immigration will be bad for us because they support Guest Worker Programs, as does the Prez. I'll be trying to get a search party formed to find our national identity, because I think it is just about lost.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    The open border Dem’s may have control of the House but the people of Arizona have made their intentions clear. It would appear Prop’s that help our side are the only thing left.

Prop. 100 - No bail for illegal immigrants Yes
    Prop. 102 - Limits on lawsuit damages for illegal immigrants Yes
    Prop. 103 - English as state's official language Yes
    Prop. 300 - Limit education services for illegal immigrants Yes
    http://www.azcentral.com/elections/

As far as what next? We get to watch the middle class get smaller, Homes that use to house single families will disappear as the norm will be three families to a home. More over crowded schools, highways, hospitals.

Woooopeeee! Open borders Pelosi is in the House folks!
    Well, that law will have no bearing once the house and senate vote for Amnesty for the illegals. America loses today. I better learn to speak spanish.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Re: What hope does immigration control have now!?

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR DEMOCRATS TO CONTROL BOTH HOUSES HAVE NOW SCREWED AMERICA!!!

It is a sure bet that we will now run from Iraq with our tales between our legs.

And if I was an illegal immigrant, I would be dancing in the streets....

Heaven have mercy on us as a nation

we have lost the war in Iraq

we will see more deadly attacks on this nation by Islamic radicals that will claim more American lives that will drawf the 9-11 attacks.

And most important, borders will be left wide open, amnesty will be surely given to illegals along with increase health care, social services, and education out of our taxes!!!
    Folks, we are now in WAR with not another country but our own government....

SO WHAT CAN WE DO NOW!!!

ALL IS NOT LOST. WE DON'T GIVE UP. THAT IS NOT OUR NATURE. NOW WE GO TO PLAN B, WHATEVER THAT IS. THERE ARE STILL DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS WHO ARE STRONGELY AGINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND WE NEED TO WORK ON LETTING THEM KNOW HOW WE FEEL AND ALSO LET THE HOUSE KNOW THAT WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND WE EXPECT TO BE HEARD. WE ARE AMERICA.
    WE HAVE NOT LOST. WE JUST NEED TO CHANGE OUR TATICS.
    LET GO FULL SPEED. THIS IS JUST A LITTLE SET BACK.

My God let"s act like we have some manhood about us..get piss,,but don't give up..it matters not who is in office as long as we have control of the country as Americans..State by state as someone else said....

Wasn't krazybama just making a point?

take-action-now, I think you mentioned Iraq.

Personally, I have always believed the entire mess of topics is connected in one way or another. Confuse and cloud the issues. And how many issues exist? Some are just closer when knocking on our doors!

Illeal immigration is financially raping this country.
    So is the Iraq war
    So is NAFTA
    So is CAFTA
    NAU, CFR, and on and on.
    Etc.
    So are political parties. What's the sense in giving gas companies tax breaks?
    Why can't medicare negotiate with pharmaceuticals? Who do we have to thank for that one? In a debate with Kathryn Harris, Bill Nelson didn't even know what Part D was. That idiot's head is still in space.

People in Texas are losing their land for this damn highway? Who's paying for that? Yet we can't seem to afford uparmored vehicles for soldiers?

Govenment has gotten so big, that the 'elected individuals' can't even read what they are voting on. That was apparent in S2611. I should correct myself, perhaps it isn't that they "can't" read what they're voting on, rather they don't thave the "time" to go through myriads of papers to find out what is entailed. They have the shortest working year I ever heard of.

Correct ... this is an "illegal immigration" site. But I don't believe any of us can afford to develop tunnel vision as to what is going on in this country. Far too much is taking place in front of our faces as well as behind our backs.

Most all of us have a lick of common sense and can see what's happening all around us and to our country as a whole.

I suppose it's too difficult, but remember the slogan after 9/11? "United We Stand?" It unfortunate that all these various sites, fighting individually for the good of our country, can't unite in some way.

I'm weary too.

Oh yummy. Harry Reid is now of C-span saying the "main thing is that we want to work in a bipartisan" way. They want now to be a "part of Congress that accomplishes something."

Excuse me. Exit stage right to the barf bag.....