Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Me, too, y'all...but I desperately need to start going to bed earlier than 3 or 4 in the morning!!!

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    I was interviewed by a reporter from www.technopatriots.com last week. He asked me why aren't there more Americans involved in the fight against illegal immigration. I told him that from my experience most people only become involved when they are personally affected by it. If an American is in a job or business where they are not forced to compete with illegal aliens then they don't give a damn. Most of us cannot even get off our couches to find the remote and change the channel from the network news and learn what is really going on in our towns and cities. Most of us don't even realize that this great country is quickly sliding down a steep slope to oblivion.

But I am not going to let it happen without fighting every step of the way. They can arrest me, put me in jail, and violate my constitutional rights but one fact remains after it is over with. And that is the laws and Constitution are on my side, simply because I am an American citizen.
    Applause! (Very well said).
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Thank you, Article IV. This is why we were all so sad after Super Tuesday. We actually FEEL for this country. Thanks for joining us!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

------------------------

I feel deeply for our country, too, that is WHY I PUBLICLY protest for the two PERSECUTED patriots Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean. Some DERIDE me for this, but, as I told Mr. Loya, I LOVE Nacho, Jose, and their families and CAN'T help FEELING SORRY for them. They DON'T deserve the TRAGIC and UNJUST fate dished out to them! And, I reassured Mr. Loya, there are COUNTLESS MILLIONS of WARMLY compassionate FELLOW AMERICANS and LEGAL resident FELLOW WORLD citizens who FEEL DEEPLY for them, too!

I feel grateful that I found a forum to combat this issue with. Some of you people are so well informed it boggles the mind! Hooray for ALIPAC and all of you great activists!!

Why Thank Ya Alex Just fighting for what is rightfully our Home.
    ------------------------

Thank you, Article IV for the kind words.

We need that when we find ourselves and others in the mess that we are in.

We can pull together and give them a great fight when we have to and William gives us that direction.

It's still nice to have someone acknowledge it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123