Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

WHAT AN IDIOT SAYS...Immigration, the victimless crime

Sun, 02 May 2010

Immigration, the victimless crime

I am disappointed by conservative's reactions (Fred Thompson, and Anne Coulter, to name two) to the Arizona legislation. They point to a higher crime rate by illegal immigrants, to which I say "When immigration is outlawed, only outlaws will immigrate." If you make it risky to immigrate, only those with nothing to risk will immigrate. Perhaps this will surprise some conservatives, but there are Mexican professionals like doctors, lawyers, engineers, and programmers, who have better things to do than come to the US and standing around waiting to be hired.

Also, I want to see the victim of the crime of illegal immigration. Name the victim, or else I'll claim it's a victimless crime.

Or maybe they want to claim that Mexicans come here just to go on welfare? Sorry, but the facts go against that; instead they work on fake social security cards for which they will never be able to claim the benefits.

Or maybe they want to claim that Mexicans are here to take American's jobs? Well, the day that a spanish-only Mexican can take an english-speaking American's job, is the day that Mexican deserves the job. If an American can't or won't work harder than a Mexican, I have no pity for them. If they're a victim, it's of their own laziness.

http://blog.russnelson.com/economics/im ... crime.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If an American can't or won't work harder than a Mexican, I have no pity for them. If they're a victim, it's of their own laziness.
    Didn't hear of any mexicans working in the coal mines. [/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Who the hell is Russ Nelson and why should I or anyone care that this idiot is putting his ignorance on display?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The victims my friend are the American worker/taxpayer of all races who live honest hard working lives and who see there country destroyed by an out of control immigration policy which allows free loaders and terrorist into this country, perhaps if used money spent on the TSA who searches old woman and children to research who comes into this country just perhaps we could have prevented our current mess we contend with.

I live in an area which has high numbers of illegals they have food stamps, WIC, child care, school, emergency health care and in some cases subsidized housing. Please tell me again who is the victim.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

How about the almost 10% of the american workforce that are unimployed? While 12,000,000 illegal aliens are working illegally? How about every american taxpayer that is forced to provide taxpayer provided welfare for them to live here? Every one of the illegal aliens is a thief stealing directly out of your pocket! Dont believe me? Just loose your job and apply for housing assistance. You will be put on a waiting list ( my daughter has ben on one for more than 5 years!) and sit back and watch as illegals move into the housing units left and right. I can think of 5 right off the bat. My wife, laid off while illegals are working at her old job. My daughter,unable to get a job or housing assistance while illegals are working and getting free housing. Her 3 kids that are sleeping in my guest room because they have no place of their own. I dont count myself because I get to spend lots of quality time with my grandkids while I am supporting them. Thank God I still have a job.

I feel ya, it's BS! i went to check out a job i found in our local news paper. just to walk in and see that his whole crew was mexican illagal's.now i know why he didnt go through our local employment office.that was his way of finding them with out getting noticed .its buisness like this that is desrtoying our way of life. wheres ICE now" we need you in tennessee!