Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What ido day laborers have that temps from an agency don't?

They cost just as much to hire.
    They are about collage age.
    The temps are legal and speak english.

I've wondered that myself. But most of the employment agencies around here cater to latinos and many are illegal and they don't speak English. The only reason my husband got a chance at 1 job was because it required alot of math and they couldn't find anyone who could pass the tests.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only reason my husband got a chance at 1 job was because it required alot of math and they couldn't find anyone who could pass the tests.
    Which brings up the point about them being uneducated. Mathematics has no language barrier.

They smell better?? :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    5 wrote:

They cost just as much to hire.
    Not true. Unfortunately it's less of a hassle and cheaper to pull up to the curb and hire a couple illegals than it is to hire through a temp. agency. Furthermore, temp. agency workers normally have to be contracted in advance (there are exceptions) while curb hires can happen on the morning of the job. Moreover, contractors who hire from a temp agency must be bonded. Obviously I'm not arguing for contractors that hire illegal, just want to clear up any misconceptions.

EMPLOYERS WHO HIRE ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE BREAKING THE LAW!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Temp agencies must hire legal employees

If you know that a temp agency is hiring illegals call the Police, ICE, report to your congressman, post the name. Call companies that hire from the agency.

I recently used a company called "Labor Finders". they sent me 3 people for 8 hours a day for three days. the cost was around 400 dollars per day.
    Across the street...really...was a home Depot with an average of 35 border hoppers standing there. I didn't ask this time, but they usually ask for 10 per hour in Sacramento at the day labor area we protest at all the time.
    The workers the temp agency sent me did just fine. I tip them if they work, and then that way they will come back and work the next day too.
    I called only a day ahead, but this can be a problem if you need help "today". But you also may get killed today if you hire someone you don't know, and nobody even knows who you were with
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Temporary agencies are going out of business because of day labors.

A few things you did`nt add.

Temps are on report,

They involve taxes
    workers comp.
    and a living wage.
    ------------------------

I suspect they are tapping the same workforce. There was a temp service supplying workers to rebuild after Katrina that had all their workers sent away when someone started hauling illegals into the area. A lawsuit was filed, but have never heard any more about it. I'd imagine the that temp service was forced to start using and importing illegals to compete. You would think that temp services would be making much noise about the laborers on the street and giving governments that provide hiring halls a hard time. Doesn't seem to be happening?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast