Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many tax dollars do those same Latino's suck in on free benefits? Plus lets not assume every latino is an illegal while most illegals are latino doesn't mean you can turn it around and say most latino's are illegal. If they really are paying so much in taxes while not sucking out much likely many of them are legal.

But still even if they are illegal we can't just look at a local level but have to look at the whole picture across the US. We also need to accept many smaller factors often not thought of such as costs of road repair as more driving. Costs of maintaining a city more with more people. Costs that "locals" take to the state and feds". Costs to the schools, prisons, jails, legal expenses and courthouses.

I am getting 404 not found on a bunch of those links.

Also, transcripts from Lou Dobbs show are not a good source to quote for a valid source that you can defend.

I would not use this in comments or forum debates, the PC'ers will have a field day with it.

Simply put-we'd have our country back-economically as well as culturally and linguistically! And I won't be satisfied until not only is the illegal problem solved, but the (legal) people either peacefully assimilate like every other immigrant group before them, or go back where they came from where they can be amongst their own culture and language without wrecking ours.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Simply put-we'd have our country back-economically as well as culturally and linguistically! And I won't be satisfied until not only is the illegal problem solved, but the (legal) people either peacefully assimilate like every other immigrant group before them, or go back where they came from where they can be amongst their own culture and language without wrecking ours.
    I am so in agreement with everything that you stated. It would be so refreshing to not enter a store and feel like the tower of babble has come to fruition. My nerves are fried from the massive multicultural, multilingual tripe. Small doses are fine, but I am tired of wondering what country I'm in every where I go.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12