Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What If We All Went on Welfare......

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have a problem with welfare queens, both legal, illegal and all ethnicities that have a lot of children and basically are getting paid to produce more dependents. It seems that the system is set up to pay per child instead by household and some of these women have 5 or 6 children before they are 25 years old.

I am concerned for the millions of people that are running out of unemployment benefits that really can't find jobs that will lose their homes. Of course that will make more homes available for redistribution. I have an acquaintance in Nevada that is in this position and because of his age, over 50, finding employment after being laid off has been impossible. This person has been force into bankruptcy and is trying to short sell his home. In the past two weeks he has had 3 offers, all three offers are from Chinese Nationals and all are for cash.

Most of the other homes in his gated neighborhood have been purchased by buyers using the HUD program that gives people $50,000.00 in a grants to buy a home called First Look and most of those buyers receive government assistance.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 06-05-2012 at 01:56 AM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    sacredrage and all other participants of this thread: I hope that this thread does not end quickly with just this much discusssion. One idea that is not well thought through or hastily offered can lead to solutions. Probably none of us individulallyhave the answers, but reasonalble minds working openly with others sometimes creates good ideas out of not so great ones, Frankly, I was elated to see this thread started, and sacredrage, thank you.
    You're welcome, kevinssdad! ;D Well everyone, what other ideas can you think of?
    And remember that we are potentially being watched by enemy lines who are looking to see our strategy.

We also need to stay on topic....how to keep the numbers of American patriots high so that in the future should the other side try physical warfare on us, we'll have the numbers to fight back and win. I can think of one thing: resist the temptation to date/marry Hispanics and others who do not share your basic values. I've seen too many Americans romancing Hispanics who actually wish for the American partners to reverse-assimilate to Latino culture and speak Spanish! Done enmasse this is a threat to our culture nationwide, as the American gives up his/her culture on U.S. soil (shouldn't happen unless the American moves permanently out of the U.S. to another nation)and any children produced have the potential of seeing themselves as less than 100% American and/or being anti-American. If you must have a Hispanic love, make sure they have assimilated, call themselves American first, speak only English in public, etc. And that goes for any race, of course.
    Last edited by sacredrage; 06-05-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Another thing is that we all need to DEMAND an end to textbooks in schools that make all white American people out to be inherently racists because of the sins of former white American generations...as well as the textbooks that discourage assimilation into our nation's culture and discourage speaking English in public....and we need to get rid of "diversity" (I'm not talking about eliminating different people groups in the U.S., I'm talking about the focus on what what we don't have in common instead of what we do have in common)....this pits the races against each other instead of seeking out unity (which makes the country strong). No two immigrants are exactly alike (and that's OK) but we have a shared public language, basic cultural values and a flag of our own regardless of our race or where our ancestors came from. Only Native Americans/native Alaskans/native Hawaiians have a right to be different than everyone else, since they alone were here first and everyone else came from immigrant stock-and they should not be encouraged to feel hostile either. And we need textbooks which say more positive things about being an American instead of that which tears at our fiber as a collective whole.
    Last edited by sacredrage; 06-05-2012 at 05:06 PM.

I've reviewed the entire thread, attempting to pick highlites and common complaints among the group. Things that we seem to believe commonly. The other criteria I used to qualify is "Is it possible for us to do anything about it?"

Those are:
    Cost of welfare.
    Unity thru emphasis of common culture.
    Education thatinstills knowledge & promotes unity.
    Naturally we have also secure borders to add.

General opinion of my own on several of these as items of debate (welfare, education) are revolving topics and will return often due to changing times, and they should always be in forefront of American politics. I've always championed that American taxpayer dollars provided for only American citizens as a hand up not a hand out. Education has disappointed me since they handed my son Kevin a calculator in the fourth grade to do math lessons with with. From there, approximately 40 yrs. ago, it has been lowering standards consistently. Yes, I remember my education teaching me loyalty to and pride in my county..

Common culture is a challenging subject at first glace, However in one instance I remember that my german speaking grandmother polished up her english skills when it became obvious that all her grandchildren were only learning english. Might be a very good suggestion there about multiple languages in schools.

Unity by reversing trends may be difficult, however necessary, because America is very fractured over me and mine first. Somewhat a b-product of showing favortism, i.e. by causing schools to teach in two languages brings on naturally egotism and selfishness. Then the rest say if they are favored I deserve to be favored also. So, in a strange way we have to repeat history in reverse.

And, the big one, border control and NO amnesty of any flavor for aliens. Here at this site, no extra comment necessary from me here.

IMO. that is a very good snapshot of the ills of our nation. Unforunately, it is IMHO also a snapshot of our Congress. Hmmm, ...... Your turn, group.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    ......Your turn, group.
    Drug testing welfare recipients should take care of half or more of them!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

kevinssdad, while there's nothing wrong with the ability to speak two or more languages I feel schools should offer a wide variety to CHOOSE from, and I am against the concept of "bilingual" schools that force a foreign language that one may not be interested in learning upon them. And it's hard enough learning certain subjects in English without having to learn them in another tongue also! And the vast majority of Americans across most ethnic lines prefer one shared language for public usage, instead of the current feeling that you live at an international airport....people speaking different languages, walking past with no eye contact and inside their own insulated bubble. What I'm talking about is....lack of a sense of community and a lack of cohesion as far as an "we're all in this thing together" feeling-which is important to a nation.

As far as culture (besides language) goes, like I said, no two American immigrants are exactly alike...you can usually tell the difference between an Italian immigrant, a Ashkanazi Jewish immigrant and an English immigrant, for example.....but their collective experience as Americans overshadows their differences....I can be around any of them and feel like I'm with my own countrymen, in other words. Contrast that with an immigrant who totally keeps their culture and speaks another language in public and I feel the polar opposite. Black and white Americans are a little different from each other culturally, but it's almost the same as regional differences in the U.S. (differences in Midwestern, Northern and Southern cultures, etc.) And both blacks and whites have had their cultural aspects form here in the U.S., so both are American in culture. But we ALL speak English in one way or another, we all have basic cultural values in common, and we all share the same flag. The latter is what we need to focus on in regards to unity.
    Last edited by sacredrage; 06-07-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Banned
    I for one..being AMERICAN, a selfish, RESPONSIBLE individual WILL CHOOSE by MY conscience who, whom, or WHAT MY PERSONAL PROPERTY will be used for!
    Whether covering, MY, MY LOVED ONES asses, or someone else's.
    MY CHOICE....NO ONE else's!
    Anything else is COMMUNISM, SOCIAL JUSTICE, B.S.
    I am very giving and helpful to improvement.
    If I have the MONEY that is mine to contribute with!
    Most Americans feel the same way....I pray.
    The damn government needs to stay the hell out of our way and let the private individuals fix what Political hack treasonous dirt bags have screwed up for decades!
    It IS OUR DAMN MONEY! NOT THEIRS!
    And MINE is NOT EVERYONES!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12