Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What makes YOU think they’re not lying to us AGAIN?

What makes YOU think they’re not lying to us AGAIN?

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN 1986, WHEN THEY ENACTED THE IMMIGRATION CONTROL AND REFORM ACT. What makes you think they are not lying to us again?

Millions were given Amnesty under the Simpson/Mazzoli bill, with an outcome of 6 million and a path to citizenship. A good many had rushed processing, with major problems they way it was originally performed. On top of this was CHAIN MIGRATION, which added even more family members, which ended up eating away at Social Security safety net, with not a dime coming from their pockets. Each year taxpayers are forced by the court to care financially for illegal aliens and their children. Over a 100 billion a year is drained from the US treasury and States, with no end in sight. President Obama cannot survive the 2012 election campaign, without the vote of maximum number of minorities, legal and illegal.

In America since the immigration lax enforcement, the criminals from the dregs of the gutters have been turning up here. Hit and run drivers have been escalating, along with drunken foreigners who have been mowing down innocent citizens. The worst states on the borders are full of drug dealers, people smugglers, children and women molesters and heinous murders. This is the abject time when E-verify must be mandated for every workplace and “Secure Communitiesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Republicans are liars too

I have called many Republican offices over this amnesty B S. Seems they are all "working on it" Cornyn's office keeps saying they have their legal team on it.....he was a member of Texas Supreme Court why doesn't he come back off vacation & work on it himself? He should have a good legal mind. This is just another case of pandering to the illegals for votes. This makes me so mad I could spit nails....Americans have NO REPRESENTATION! I personally think it's time for us to Take our country back..the H e l l with waiting on elections, Guiterrez said the illegals vote so why should we think our elections will be free and fair? Our elections are just like those in a 3rd world country...I give up! I'll not vote in the 2012 elections...let them have it, I'm tired of fighting!

working4change
    .I give up! I'll not vote in the 2012 elections...let them have it, I'm tired of fighting!

Take a break and come back when you are rested..but don't give up! It ain't over til it's over!!! We will need every vote kysteelgirl

Re: The Republicans are liars too

Quote Originally Posted by kysteelgirl
    I have called many Republican offices over this amnesty B S. Seems they are all "working on it" Cornyn's office keeps saying they have their legal team on it.....he was a member of Texas Supreme Court why doesn't he come back off vacation & work on it himself? He should have a good legal mind. This is just another case of pandering to the illegals for votes. This makes me so mad I could spit nails....Americans have NO REPRESENTATION! I personally think it's time for us to Take our country back..the H e l l with waiting on elections, Guiterrez said the illegals vote so why should we think our elections will be free and fair? Our elections are just like those in a 3rd world country...I give up! I'll not vote in the 2012 elections...let them have it, I'm tired of fighting!
    Don't give up the fight just yet. It may rise to a new level ,but do not give up
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Give Up?

We're all tired but this war is just beginning.

The blood of our enemies will flow in the streets of America before I turn over this country to the 3rd world and abandon the Constitution.

I didn't take lightly or halfheartedly an oath to defend America against ALL enemies, foreign & domestic.

This isn't just some political disagreement we're having here.

We are fighting for the survival of America and the birthright of our descendants.

Buck up and get on with it.

One Old Vet
    Indianapolis

Re: Give Up?

Quote Originally Posted by oneoldvet

The blood of our enemies will flow in the streets of America before I turn over this country to the 3rd world and abandon the Constitution.

I didn't take lightly or halfheartedly an oath to defend America against ALL enemies, foreign & domestic.

This isn't just some political disagreement we're having here.

We are fighting for the survival of America and the birthright of our descendants.

Buck up and get on with it.

One Old Vet
    Indianapolis
    BRAVO!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by oneoldvet

One Old Vet
    Indianapolis
    I've been hearing that for 25 years...you see I'm old too. I fought Reagan's amnesty that's why I cringe everytime someone else puts him on a pedestal. I've talked to almost every Republican in Congress, many way more than once, since last Friday and listened to them blow smoke....so I've been "bucked up" for years. So you lead for awhile.

Banned
    DONT EVER GIVE UP! I to took an oath when i joined the military to defend this country even tho im retired im not to old to fight for her again.And i will.Sometimes you have to let someone else lead for awhile steelgirl which isnt a bad thing.You hang in there im too still cringing after Reagans amnesty and really got shook when George W.Bush treid it again.You have always heard when the going gets tough the tough gets going.Well this time we have gotten tough and shut down Washington on phone calls and e-mails they are hearing us.

Quote Originally Posted by kysteelgirl
    .so I've been "bucked up" for years. So you lead for awhile.
    I believe I've been doing just that.

If you feel you've done all you can do then fine, go rest.

But make no mistake there are many of us who will never give America up to the 3rd World or to treasonous politicians.

I'm old, I'm sick, but I am still in this fight to the bitter, bloody if need be, end!

OOV

I agree with you guys about Reagan. I don't understand how people who are committed to immigration law enforcement can support the man who enacted the greatest amnesty in American history. Of course, some have argued that he said it was a mistake. Even if this is true, "Oops, my bad," doesn't cut it for me. Besides, if it were a "mistake," then explain why for three years he did not enforce the only good part of that bill -- the employer sanctions.......he did enforce the amnesty part.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast