Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is the new timeline?

I see where PhredE monitoring Cspan said something about no vote tomorrow? No vote till after the weekend?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-116212.html

I need to know folks.

What information can you find on this?

What is our latest time line are we headed for a vote tomorrow yes or now?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W.,

You have to listen to Reid to hear when the vote will occur and that can be confusing, considering he rambles.

I will see if it is in the Digest but it may not be posted until tomorrow.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W: I don't claim to know conclusively (and someone else feel free to double-check me on this) - but, so far, the answer is a 'No'.

Apparently there is no vote schedule on the ISAB (Iraq Supp. Approp. Bill):

From the source:

http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/legisl ... endars.htm

Floor Schedule

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

9:30 a.m.: Convene and begin a period of morning business.
    After monitoring much of the day, I can say they are getting bogged down in all forms of party-line bickering and also in making comments regarding Kennedy too. Progress is going much slower than initially anticipated.

Well, it is clear the AMNESTY pushers are not giving up the fight!

More time plays to our advantage.

It always has in the past.

Today was the first day we got our heat up on this issue.

If the vote is not tomorrow, we must try to estimate when it will be for our planning.

W

Well, it is clear the AMNESTY pushers are not giving up the fight!

More time plays to our advantage.

It always has in the past.

Today was the first day we got our heat up on this issue.

If the vote is not tomorrow, we must try to estimate when it will be for our planning.

Ill call some friends in DC to ask them.

W

W: I'm still keeping an eye out for any mention of a schedule of a vote.

I'd be surprised if it happens very soon, because they still have to work through the pile of amendments the Dems loaded up on the overall bill.

Recall, also, that Boosh has said he will veto it in it's current form, due to spending increases.

The announcer guy on CSpan2 during a lull in the action, said that the watchers of the bill's progress expected that debate/deliberations on the ISAB alone would extend over the Memorial Day holiday almost for sure.

There's a lot of controversial provisions in the bill (not to mention the obvious one for our purposes [Feinstein-Craig]), so, a real-quick vote would be a near certain path for the bill's ultimate failure. If they want to make a 'decent' bill a core in both parties can support, they can't rush any old crappy thing through.

W ,this is getting criticle. Our time is running out to convince them we are taking back our nation .

I think you should call for a huge demontration on Washingtonm and all the state capitals.

I will continue to support you because i know your doing most everything you think you can . But imo our next step should be to discussother tactics.

You have done a fine job getting to the people with the news appearences .

I think we could get help from some to do this. And i will be in the front line of protest . Peaceful opposition .