Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What not to send your senators

Its therapeutic to write. It's tempting to send...However my senators are so arrogant they might take it as a compliment.

Bayh, Evan-
    Lugar, Richard G.-

Im sick of reading about "ILLEGAL" ALIENS.

Hmm, Kind of ironic don't you think..When they wish to out law the word "ILLEGAL ALIEN" but not the person !!!!!

12 MILLION PLUS (Give or take (more give) 10 million) are here and how hard of workers they are. They pay their taxes and work their fingers to the bone daily. Are "LAW" abiding CITIZENS.. Barf, Gag.... How are these law abiding citizens getting the necessary "ID" to work in this country ? How many laws did they have to break to become "law abiding"..

I really want to know..I mean, shouldn't I be allowed so many get out of jail free cards. If I were to take something for the betterment of my family, isn't all forgiven. No matter how it might effect others.

No wonder thousands more await each night to run into this country. It's like a game of red rover..Once they break through all is forgiven,you are no longer criminals. The only act that is considered criminal is the actual crossing. Once your over our troops/patrol are told to allow you to go on your merry way.

Giving "amnesty" is not the solution. We have tried that once before. That is what has us in the position we are in (again) today. It also sets us up to except the next batch that is coming over tonight. Im sure they don't care about a whopping $5,000.00 fine...

Did your parents teach you any real values. Or is that something you just check at the door. Or is it for the one you are receiving behind it.

Millions wish to come to this country. Most are willing to do it the lawful way.

Senators quit pondering to big business..That is not going to help you come election day. I really wonder rather you all have any soul. We are well aware you have no spine. Did you all wake up one day and decide to become senators. Ones that would bend over for big business as you bend over your constituents.
    Remember folks this is way from over. With William at the helm we can and will win. Even if it is frustrating to lose a battle here and there. We shall win the war...

Were not alone...Here is the latest from Charlie Daniels http://www.multimedia-interactive.com/c ... forum_id=4
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

yeah, like ... Latino-this, Hispanic-that.... nothing but Mexican "migrantes".

but is it not DISCRIMINATION when all you are interested in is helping your own kind?... did you notice Cecilia Munoz of the racist LARAZA complain that the point system would favor "whites" from Europe and Asia... now that's funny: she has been FAVORING latinos/mexicans for at least 20 years...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"