Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What "The Rule of Law" Is.

THE RULE OF LAW

Before America was born, men and women were ruled by kings who claimed divine right to rule, kings who changed laws to suit their personal whim. This was considered intolerable by our founding fathers who dreamed of a nation established on the rule of duly enacted laws ... not edicts of arrogant tyrants.

Humanity lived under iron rule of one form of king or another for thousands of years until that fateful day in Philadelphia, when wise, courageous leaders gathered on the Fourth of July 1776 to institute a new form of government whereby people would rule themselves under law.
    This is what is known as the Rule of Law, i.e., justice administered according to written laws instead of the ever-changing desire of private interest.

The dream of America is a land of liberty and justice for all. No longer will kings and tyrants rule us. We will rule ourselves, according to the Rule of Law.

The Rule of Law lives in the hearts of free people everywhere. We know deep inside that each of us is entitled to be treated equally by government, that no men or set of men should be given special favors or powers to rule us beyond the limits of our written law. The Rule of Law asserts that men should not be trusted to govern others unless their rule is just, tempered by fixed laws that prevent tyranny, laws that stop individuals from accumulating wealth by force, laws that keep those in high office from exercising power without restraint, laws that deny majority power to act without due regard for the rights of individuals who are a minority, laws that prevent the powerful from plundering the weak.

The Rule of Law decrees that Law shall govern us according to the will of the People and not by the will of ambitious men and women in high places.

The Rule of Law is what our heroes died for in past wars for liberty.

The Rule of Law is worthy of our highest aspirations and dedicated efforts as a united people.

This principle that laws should govern instead of men -- laws of our making and not the cruel edicts of tyrant dictators or divine right decrees of kings -- is the bedrock of human justice, the philosophical cornerstone of these United States, and the foundation of hope for all mankind.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Outstanding Post Sher...thanks

Welcome all new ALIPAC folks! Good post Sher. So....I suppose just like in "Animal Farm" by George Orwell... Rule of law is good and correct and fair and equitable, but we MUST get rid of those PIGS who say some are more equal than others and some are above the rule of law....like illegal aliens.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Hi Sher.

Welcome, and great post.

For me the rule of law signfies one law for all, applied equally.

Of course what the amnesty people want is one law for legal immigrants and another, more preferential law, for illegal aliens.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Thank You Arizonaman2008

Thank you so much Arizonaman2008.

I appreciate your compliment.

I try hard.

Have a great evening.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Thank You Arizonaman2008

Thank You Arizonaman2008.

I appreciate your input very much. I've been trying for a couple hours to get a pic on my profile with no luck, however, in the process saw some of your posts that I will be responding to this evening.

Have a great evening,
    Sher

Thank you Bettybb

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    Hi Sher.

Welcome, and great post.

For me the rule of law signfies one law for all, applied equally.

Of course what the amnesty people want is one law for legal immigrants and another, more preferential law, for illegal aliens.
    Hi Betty,
    It's a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my most recent post. I do appreciate it. I agree with you wholeheartedly, The law is written for "One Law For All" and the people fighting against us wants A seperate and different law of their preference for the Illegal Immigrants.

Have A Great Evening.