Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What? Superman & ILLEGALS?

this is way over the top

I was just flipping channels and landed on the WB or whatever it's called with SUPERMAN. Caught my attention
    a show about ILLEGALS on a farm that's like a Prison

This is, well, it's just plain bull shit.
    Talk about looking like victims!

Why not do a show about Americans murdered by ILLEGAL DRIVERS?

Noooooo, this is about a kid from mexico who speaks perfect English looking for his mom but the coyote took him to this sinister farm and is being held prison with the rest of the ILLEGAL farm workers.

Geez, I must be way out of the loop .. rarely watch TV.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why not do a show about Americans jobs?

Why not do a show about how illegals are taking Americans jobs for lower wages? Here in Conroe,Tx many many black and white home builders are out of work. But when I drive around at these new subdivisions being built they are full of hispanics who can not even speak english.
    We the People. You the Invader

I had to slap my face a couple times myself coz Smallsville is the only show I watch except for Lost and Star Trek. The rest of the time it's news. I wanted to cry. I mean he's Truth, Justice and the American way....... Thank heavens Picard still adheres to the "Prime Directive".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: What? Superman & ILLEGALS?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    a show about ILLEGALS on a farm that's like a Prison

This is, well, it's just plain bull V****V.
    Talk about looking like victims!
    You can blame Noam Chomsky for this one. One of the things he does when he speaks on college campuses is try to make it look like illegal aliens are working as slave laborers.

Warner Brothers is just paying reparations because their alien Marvin Martian was always upstaged by Buggs Bunny and worse yet Daffy Duck.
    They should have stuck with cartoons nothing they have done since is worth watching.

But when I drive around at these new subdivisions being built they are full of hispanics who can not even speak english.
    We have that here too. All new homes. All solid hispanic. Not a white or black or Asian for seasoning. They've built the typical strip mall with the liquor store, cigarette shop, sandwich or pizza shop and whatever else. In no time the Subway is gone and replaced by a Mexican restaurant. The cigarette shop turns into a hispanic employment place. The dollar store is a Mexican dollar store, the insurance shop is a Mexican karate studio and a small hispanic grocery gets in there and all the signs are in Spanish only. I mean it's bothersome because they aren't even trying to be a part of a community. They don't want our business, don't want us even around there. We happened upon this one area because we were just trying to find alternative ways to get around. We went in the dollar store and they had those cheap reading glasses my husband likes since he's constantly loosing his. Next time we went back it was all Spanish. Little kids throw rocks at the car. It's like it's their turf and you are not welcome.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I wouldn't be surprised if the person who wrote that episode is either married to a Mexican immigrant or is just an illegal sympathizer.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.