Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    in honor of Peta i am going to smoke some chicken this weekend on my big ass Barbecues!
    Sounds good! What time should we be at your place?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Teachers union has turned into a liberal group with an agenda to indoctrinate our kids into all that is against our nation,God and family ,imo .

Good teachers stay on to try to limit it but fail because they are out numbered .

One fifth grade perverted demon actually demonstrated with a banana to the class how to give oral sex ! I read about this 3 years ago .

Now they are passing out birth control pills to 11 yr. olds without parental consent .

I would be a homeschooler or a jailbird if my kids were in school this day and time ! Or private school .

All kidding aside here.
    People need to go down to their kids school en mass and demand to know why their kids are being taught this crap!
    Call local talk radio stations, write local news papers and get this out in the open.
    Call anybody even the city mayor but don't put up with this stuff!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My sister-in-law is a public school teacher. She says she has to go along with the Teachers Union in everything because they are so powerful. The Teachers Union even tell them how to vote, and who to vote for. (it's always a liberal Democrat or a feminist by the way.)
    It's all a bunch of political maneuvering, and social experiments at the expense of our kids!

If it was my kid, I'd be in the Principal's face yesterday. This teacher needs to be brough up on charges.

JAK
    It is a total shame what these IDIOTS are doing to our country!!!!!!
    It's PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

All the parents of Itasca Texas school received a letter stating that if a child misses 3 days with out a doctors excuses that it is Truant- and the police will be contacted. I agree that kids should be on time I agree that kids should go to school
    I am for a good education for our kids . and my kid meets all of this he is always on time and in school BUT when will we become slaves to state law.
    I do NOT see Itasca Texas going after ½ of the little town that are illegal immigrants

It may take a tragidy to bring this perverse nation back to reality . The Great Depression did it in the Roaring 20s .

I hear one is on the menu coming up and I feel sorry for the poor young and people like us who tried to fight it .

We may not all agree on some things but i think most of us are decent people here at ALIPAC .

I don't have kids, but if I did, I would absolutely home school. I would never subject my children to the psycho liberal agenda that seems to pervade our public school system.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

First I would go to the school board.....

Second, I would go to the talk radio people!!!!

This is outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS................TRY AND GET IT TO BILL O'REILLY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast