Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More analysis from Mark Krikorian, whom I highly respect:
    ---------

Virginia Is for Democrats? [Mark Krikorian]

Democrats yesterday took control of Virginia’s state senate, despite Republican attempts to use the immigration issue to resist the state’s ongoing Democratic drift. I thought this was especially telling: “Republicans were noticeably less organized in the final weeks of the campaign, with fewer and smaller rallies across the state and with their top leaders, including party chairman John H. Hager, Attorney General Robert F. McDonnell and Lt. Gov. Bill Bolling, barely in public view in the final days.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For a longer analysis, read this:
    _________

HumanEvents.com
    Immigration Issues Help the GOP
    by John Gizzi
    Posted 11/08/2007 ET

By now, you’ve probably digested all the stories from the Washington Post and other stories about how hard Republicans took it on the chin in Virginia, that the Old Dominion is turning from “blueâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep I think that's why Feinstein actually pulled the AGS job amnesty. They are feeling the heat from their own side. Like I said. I'm from Missouri now, the "show me state". Quit talking and get it done, then I'll listen and not until then.

I think we all know what to expect from the Wash Post and the NY Times. Let the Dreamies continue to dream. America is awake to the scourge of this illegal invasion, and we're not going to tolerate it much longer.

Sure, there will always be a group of elites who support cheap labor. If the illegals think for one minute the votes indicate compassion and concern for them, they better think again.

I categorize the people who profit from illegal labor the same as plantation slave owners. The only difference is slave owners had "free" labor, while employers of illegals only have "cheap" labor. Same church, different pew.

Rep. or Dem. does not equal Pro or Anti Illegals. If that were the case Bush would be throwing them back over the fence since he's a Rep. They're all puppets, some more than others. NoVA will have it's say in the matter and they will have no choice but to respond. I didn't vote for either of the elected, but to keep your blinders on to all but the illegal issues is pretty narrow. The only downfall from these clowns gaining office is the new taxes we'll see with the hollow promises of "eased commutes". Many NoVAns are all about themselves for the most part and as stated, they live in money areas that are above the scale of the illegals. Illegal immigration is pretty much THE issue here in NoVA, and I dont see it falling to any other issues any time soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12