Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What are we going to do?

I sure hope that this message does not get blocked again. I just am running out of the "proper" words to use to get my message across. Everything has to be so "politically correct," I have four children. I worry about their future in life. Naturally, I want it to be the best. Any parent would. Their success is up to me as a parent, but it has now become hard to do because of the poor education that I feel that they are recieving in high school. Some schools have not enough books, not enough desks, and this is very sad for the USA. Check out Woodlake California. Look at their school system. See who graduates, but can not read or write. What is this? They excel in sports, but nothing else. The two young boys that lived across the street from me graduated, and could not read nor write. The poor kids are pushed right through the system because there is NO ROOM for them next year. This town is 90% mexican, and most of them are illegal. There is very poor education dealt here, and it is not the teachers fault. It is an over-abundance of illegals, who do not want to learn, and their parents could care less, and they are costing the school system money. Every time a student is absent, it costs money, so that means, that every time there is a march, or a protest, the school takes a loss. As we all know, President Bush has blood relitives that are Mexican. I understand that they are here legally. But what about all of the aunts, uncles, Cousins...? Are they? Who has looked into this? If President Bush did not have any "interest" in Mexico, then why is he refraining from securing the borders? He is an arrogant man, and very self serving as we all know... but I am sure that in his eyes, family comes first. When are all of us, who are so against illegal immigration to become one? Small protests will do nothing. We need something really big to make our point, because no one is hearing us, and there are still many of us who just could care less. Something big needs to happen now.

Iiamstheone

Something very big and quite historic is happening now. The US is being taken away from her citizens and her citizens are rapidly organizing to battle for their nation.

You may want to rush out and engage in some singular huge gesture that saves the day, but things don't work that way.

If you want to help then get hold of yourself. Calm down and get ready. Our next activism focus campaign is coming soon.

We will see if you are in there swinging with us on that or if you are just here sqwawking and talking.

If you are seriously in the dark about how much things have improved for our movement recently then let me know and Ill shed some light on that for you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get your voice heard. So many Illegals and supporters of those are out there protesting against our rights as American citizens. If we all sit back and not protest back then we fall victim to our own stupidity and for not speaking up for our rights.

Dammit!! I didn't fight for American's rights in the Armed forces to see some Illegal person come here, get more benefits than me, and ruin what our fore fathers put together hundreds of years ago.

We have laws. Everybody needs to abide by them. Or get OUT!!