Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I can argue that GrandWizard.

Reasoning and logic. Ha, excuse abuse. The Dollar is 1 to 13.5 Pesos. That's why they come here. They can work here a few years and retire.

Both of my parents were born in rural America, with no electricity or running water. They didn't die of disease or starvation. In fact, my father survived Scarlet Fever as a child. My family put their faith in God, not man or government and they worked hard to survive. And they didn't cry and whine and didn't run away to a exploit the taxpayers of another country.

The sob stories don't cut it with me. The next time you hear a hardship story and the name of the location they came from, look up those locations they talk about on Google Earth and see that they are developed cities, not card board boxes. Most of them leave behind jobs.

Dixie.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    GrandWizard101 has been banned because of racist statments. No racism allowed on Alipac.

April
    Please join in as we LAUNCH PHASE 4 Amnesty SHUTDOWN!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-158996.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12