Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The level of hatred for the scumbags in Washington will rise to an all time high.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    On one good note, there is a man who my husband works with, and he is trying SOO hard to get his citizenship. He came here legally about 10 years ago, and goes on ALL day with my husband, talking about all of the things he has learned about America and asking my husband questions.

I do feel good about this as he has said over and over how amazed he is at America and its history, the more he studies for his naturalization test.

As for the those who came illegally, they are a different bunch and could never appreciate it all as my husbands co-worker has.

Will things be different if they get what they want? YES!! We will be at the brunt end of it all as Americans and it likely will get ugly (not us, but them). Thats my own opinion anyways.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    On one good note, there is a man who my husband works with, and he is trying SOO hard to get his citizenship. He came here legally about 10 years ago, and goes on ALL day with my husband, talking about all of the things he has learned about America and asking my husband questions.

I do feel good about this as he has said over and over how amazed he is at America and its history, the more he studies for his naturalization test.

As for the those who came illegally, they are a different bunch and could never appreciate it all as my husbands co-worker has.

Will things be different if they get what they want? YES!! We will be at the brunt end of it all as Americans and it likely will get ugly (not us, but them). Thats my own opinion anyways.
    That's the other side of this coin that hasn't gotten much airtime lately. There are LEGAL immigrants that are getting hosed by this legislation too. They are the people that actually care and did things the RIGHT way by following the law and wading through the beuracracy. This proposed legislation is a slap in the face to them and makes them look like fools for following the rules.

If they get amnesty it will cost us more in taxes and business and and government will get more money.
    Rich gets richer and poor get poorer.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    So true VAMinuteMan! It was so refreshing to hear this, it made me feel good knowing there are plenty of good people wanting to come here, legally and learn about America and also finding that they admire it as well.

These are the ones we want here, the ones who respct the laws (and for all, this man is from Mexico, he did it right, waited even though it was very hard). This legislation is a slap in the face to them and to us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"When people fear the government, you have tyranny. When the government fears the people, you have liberty"

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    That's the other side of this coin that hasn't gotten much airtime lately. There are LEGAL immigrants that are getting hosed by this legislation too. They are the people that actually care and did things the RIGHT way by following the law and wading through the beuracracy. This proposed legislation is a slap in the face to them and makes them look like fools for following the rules.

We're all looking like a bunch of Bozo's on this bus!

They (who) seek to establish systems of government based on the regimentation of all human beings by a handful of individual rulers. . . call this a new order. It is not new and it is not order.
    -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12