Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TDH
    Thanks for the wecome!!!

Re: coming here

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Yep, Bearpaw,

I'm going to try to send this to a long list of pro and con House and Senate members. Maybe some will actually look at it. I'm also going to use the staffer links.

We've got MS 13 and the International Posse here in Miami, now.

We already have MS13 here too as well as the Mexican drug gangs.

I hope everyone is taking advantage of their right to keep and bare.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

MS13

And welcome to you too, bigtex,

I take it you're in Texas. MS13 is widespread across our nation. Really violent criminals.

I like seeing newbies on our site. Just make sure you've read the rules. This is a pac and we have to remember that. W. has put together an awesome site with an enormous archive of info and a wide variety of folk with different talents, abilities and interests. But two interests in common...love of country, no illegals.

Welcome.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

In the suburbs of Maryland and Virginia, MS-13 is a hugh problem. I am so happy that I escaped that region

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    In the suburbs of Maryland and Virginia, MS-13 is a hugh problem. I am so happy that I escaped that region
    WE shouldn't have to ESCAPE!
    That's the sham of this whole thing. How dare we be pushed against the wall so that WE have to move.

Each community must begin to fight back and refuse to take this crap....or, there won't be anywhere to escape to! One way or the other, we're going to have to stand up and fight. I prefer to fight now rather than later.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is our police protection?
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

bearpaw ... Police protection is a hard thing to find here in Pasco County in Florida. We've had lots of vandalism, drugs, burglaries, etc., report it and ask for a watch which is supposedly effective for 30 days. What a sorry joke this is. We may or may not see a police car in the area during that length of time.

Once in a while, an officer will show up when something is reported. As I talk with them, they are "underfunded" and "don't have enough officers" to cover large areas assigned to them.

Pasco County us just north of Tampa. I have heard that there are gangs in Tampa.

I think we're all going to have to fend for ourselves some day.

My husband and I have agreed that the only rallies that will paticipate in are those organized by the San Diego Minutemen. Primarily because the police are notified a day in advance to our rally. No police protection, we don't go.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

You are correct that we shouldn't have to escape but for us is was the only option. I lived in Northern Va. all my life (44 years) until 7/05. During that time I watched my working class neighborhood turn into illegal central. I lived for 8 years between two flop houses filled with El Salvadorians. 15 on one side, 20 on the other. I cannot express the joy it was to clean up broken Corona bottles daily, seeing human feces in the common area, seeing large groups of Hispanic men hanging out morning noon and night in the complex, not to mention the trassh, the latino music blaring at 2:00 a.m., people urinating on my car tires. It got to the point where I didn't feel safe leaving my house. I called the cops, attend every home owners assocaition meeting for three years and NO ONE would do anything. I was labeled a racist and told I did not understand their culture
    I was able to capitalize on the real estate boom and sold my townhouse for a very nice profit and bought a single family home in Western, Pa. I did what I had to do for my safety and my families safety.

Video

Thanks for the enlightening video............ I guess it can get even worse!

The neighborhood where I grew up does not even resemble an American neighborhood anymore. Between the huge influx of illegals and our government making our city into a sanctuary city everything from my childhood is now gone. The grade school has maybe a dozen portables to house the influx......... the portables are spraypainted to look like little Mexico..... no one I grew up with that I know of allows their children to attend the grade school because the children will learn nothing because the teachers are too busy dealing with something like an 80%-90% non English speaking population of children.

All the Mom and Pop stores that we walked to as kids are gone and replaced with Mexican stores...... one of which boldly states "Latino Only." The few stores left that are not Latino owned are spray painted on a regular basis by gangs........ nice. One main street has at least 40 used car lots. Even the Churches are spray painted on a regular basis. Restuarants on wheels (taco's etc.) have replaced the Mom and Pop restuarants. All the major retails have or are moving out.

Christmas 5 years ago an apparently drunk (or high?) Latino fell out in our yard only to pick himself up and pass out next door. Beautiful Christmas scene....... all the nieces on the front porch singing "Bad Boys........ Bad Boys" (the theme from the police show) as the local police tried to get this person to his feet and get his pants and belt back up (apparently they were so big they fell off when he hit the ground). After that, the nieces were too afraid to stay over.

We got out, how long before the above-mentioned follows..........
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12