Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by light
    i think that the kids to put bilingual classes because the parents do not speak english, not because the children need it.

This was not a "make America's children speak spanish" thing.

It was a "we have all these spanish speaking children, and their spanish language race based groups are demanding that we accommodate their children and not force them to speak English" thing.

So, then spanish speaking teachers were hired to accommodate the illegal alien children, and spanish speaking children, whose parents didn't want them to loose their culture while they were stealing from America's families and children left and right.

It's all part of their "it's my culture, and you stole our land" anti-American thing.

One more way that la raza, the aclu, and other anti-American groups like them have forced their racist agendas on America's thriving culture - so thriving that many "GOOD PEOPLE" around the world want to "BE AMERICANS".

Guess those good people who want to "be Americans" won't find a place from the whole world if mexico wins their takeover by using their citizens as their foot soldiers (illegal aliens) whose prime assault is to bankrupt and "SHUT DOWN AMERICA", which is the name of their annual boycotts since May 1, 2006 - "boycotts to SHUT DOWN AMERICA".

At least they're honest about one thing.

The spanish-only preschool idea is a disaster. I speak from experience, looking back at the equally-failed program back in the 70's here in TX, where they instituted bilingual education in the elementary grades.

Some libertards up in high places in the Texas education system got the bright idea that 'Hey, these mesicans don't speak english in their homes" (duhh, ya think?) "so they can't understand what's going on in the classroom. So hey let's make our teachers have to speak spanish!"

Well, great observation there Sherlock. Of course the meskins dont speak english at home -- there's no incentive for them to integrate, so why bother. But their solution was totaly back-aswards. RATHER than do the right thing and get the kids up to speed in ENGLISH, they back pedal and make the teachers have to accomodate the invaders.

They started this I believe in 1970, all 1'st Grade teachers had to be bilingual. Then 2'nd Grade the next year, and so on up through the elementary grades.

I said that I spoke from experience -- you see, my mother was one of those teachers. Here was a woman in her 40's, full time elementary teacher, wife, and mother of 5, and the school district tells her she must go to night school and learn spanish. She was given 1 year to become conversationally fluent, or she would be fired. It was one of the hardest things she ever did, but she passed that test, and got to keep her job.

The idea was that this would help transition the kids into speaking English, but as you know of course the result was quite the opposite -- didnt work, and removed incentives to learn English. Instead of assisting integration, this plan perpetuated segregation.

And many people suffered hardships for it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123