Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT WILL IT TAKE

The Rhino has a great deal of respect for the thinking of this group wether we battle on opinion or not.

The Rhino wants to pose the question to the following question to all. The Rhino will set arbitrary numbers on results but no limit on resource or method to achive it.

What will it take to induce the federal government to increase workplace immigration enforcement nationwide to cause the deportation of 1.5 millon illegal immigrants yearly and arrest and jail 2,500 illegal alien employers annually?

The only answer not wanted is things like It will never happen because George Bush is a moron. While that may be true, This is a Thread of possibility.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

there should be raids everyday and for all we dont know, there might actually be taking place and neting one or two people and its just not covered by the media. who know?

What it is going to take is Americans standing up and putting pressure on whom ever, where ever and when ever we can, demanding our rights as Americans and foget about all this PC crap!
    There is no clear cut answer or solution to this problem, it is going to take all of us fighting for our country in anyway we can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For the media to not have such biased reporting. If only they would see the light and quit bringing us the illegal alien sob stories and print the truth about what's really happening.

I think it is going to take a concerted UNITED push by massive numbers of American citizens all on the same page. Be it by protests; a national sick day where all citizens call in sick to work and spend no money; not paying taxes; etc.

This type of thing is the only way I see to force the hand of those who refuse to listen and send a message that cannot be ignored in Washington.

Banned
    Sorry to say, but I think it may take another large-scale terrorist attack to knock some sense into our politicians and cause the general populace to be sufficiently outraged. Most of our lawmakers, our President, and the global elites worship at the altar of the almightly dollar and little will deter them in their drive to set up a worldwide system to allow them to reap unimaginable profits. Overwhelming outrage, bordering on an uprising, from citizens of this country, the kind of outrage we saw after 911, will be needed to get their attention. What idiots we have for many of our elected leaders, and what feeble memories Americans have.

I think a nice nationwide march would be a huge eye opener. If we had all the major players organize it, the next step would be to get as many Americans to do it.
    We have too many Americans who still are walking around w/ their blinders on, or they just don't want to see the ugly truth tapping them on the shoulder.
    IMO, I feel there is a major incident coming, and it will be tied to the southern border. We all know the MSM will do everything in their power to hide the truth, as they've done with this little "group" of armed illegals who chased off the Guard ON OUR OWN SOIL. 30 years ago this would have made headlines on every newspaper and we would have had 250 million pissed off Americans pressuring the government. REAL pressure.
    Again this is just my opinion, but I feel as if a major revolution is coming, and I for one will not surrender my country without a fight. Jorge boosh be damned.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

JAK
    If we could somehow have an investigation of the whole administration and congress? Anyway to do that???

Then we could throw all the crooked politicians out and elect those who are interested in Americans, our way of life and culture...and take action against all racist anti American organizations...then we could have a very good chance of getting our country back!

Too many are in a frenzy...in blood money...that cost Americans their lives...either in this war...the war on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...and money greedy (and greed for power) men/women.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need armed military on the border with orders to STK, without repercussion. Only then, can we clean up the mess in the interior of our country. We don't give anyone a reason to take us seriously anymore. It is time to lay down the law, in every sense of the word, take action, and earn some respect..

MW
    Getting rid of Washington lobbyist would be a good start!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast