Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

What you are viewing is a slow motion perfectly planned

What you are viewing is a slow motion perfectly planned illusion of a so called Democracy voting for what we believe to be the next leader of this corrupt Nation.

I do not believe it for a moment, knowing what I know about Dibold voting machines... exit polls that are far from what actually happened in the polls. Multiple Polls that are twisted and contorted in relationship to the actual voting. Irregularities in several of the primary's

the possibility of Illegal Aliens voting increases each year they are here that can alter the outcome of this nations election... wrong answer

McCain.... is as screwed up politician as they come... much less the fact that he is a RHINO and he is leading a conservative party that has COMPLETELY opposite views as what this nut case has ... think about it... now you look me in the eyes and tell me it is possible.

Even if the Economy seems to be the big issue McCain is so far off the mark it's scary.. I am surprised he could balance his check book much less get this country's fiscal affairs in order.

Economy - Jobs lost, Americans out of work and McCain just wants to close the border and appears that he is comfortable with giving the Illegal Alien Hoard a free pass or at least a very cheap one in which they will get it back with all of the bennies they will be receiving... and no... I do not think he plans on shutting this border down... but then again.. neither does Hillary

This election is nothing more than a feel good fraud on a grand scale... done in front of the American People and my lord, very few people throw up red flag alerts. It will be Hillary and McCain wether we like it or not. It is a win / win situation for the globalists and has been planned from the get go...

You may vote for whomever you choose... but that doesn't mean your votes are being counted... we already seen that happen in a race involving Ron Paul

you are not concerned when a Network can tell you who they will let onto a debate....

Television blackouts whenever someone is beating whom ever FOX News wants to win.

Talk Radio: do you think Rush Limbaugh mirrors what most conservatives think... (I think he's pretty close) but yet the Primary's are even saying talk radio is no longer relevant ... I believe it is because of voter fraud and fixed elections.

10 Million listeners to Michael Savage nationally and yet Michael Savage is off the mark too as far as how Republicans are going to vote... I don't think so.

McCain and Hillary is in on the fix... the lesser of 2 evils is still evil and some of you people buy it "Hook, Line, and sinker" ... you are being forced to vote for the same thing no matter which of the two you vote for

I no longer think we are in a Democracy... you are just given the warm and fuzzy that we do live in a Democracy and most people believe it.... well hey... If the Federal Government says it is.. then it must be....

Since 2001 we have seen a lot of really weird stuff going on in the USA ... we are seeing things we never thought possible..... you people better wake up and see who is truly pulling the strings behind the curtain

Main Entry: de·moc·ra·cy
    Pronunciation: \di-ˈmä-krə-sē\
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural de·moc·ra·cies
    Etymology: Middle French democratie, from Late Latin democratia, from Greek dēmokratia, from dēmos + -kratia -cracy
    Date: 1576
    1 a: government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections2: a political unit that has a democratic government
    3capitalized : the principles and policies of the Democratic party in the United States <from emancipation Republicanism to New Deal Democracy— C. M. Roberts>
    4: the common people especially when constituting the source of political authority
    5: the absence of hereditary or arbitrary class distinctions or privileges

You are being Bamboozled America .... don't buy this Bull Sh_t .. not for a second
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats what I am figuring too...I can not vote for either of those two so I guess I will write my choice in. Maybe if enough of us write our choices in it will at least take votes from them.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

[/b]THIS IS OH SO TRUE AIRBORNESAPPER7. FOR THOSE AMERICAN CITIZENS WITH THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND, I SAY ITS TIME TO WAKE UP AND TAKE INVENTORY OF WHATS GOING ON AROUND YOU. THIS COUNTRY IS IN DEEP S---. AND BY VOTING FOR McCain,Hillary or Obama, would be political suicide. I'm not going that route.

Sapper just put in words what I was fearing.
    The only way I think, will be if we can elect a trusthful Congress .

Sorry Minnie, but the fix is in there too...Congress is riddled with CFR elitests plotting the inception of the North American Union in 2010. Don't forget all those Jerome Corsi books delivered to the halls of Congress last year. None of them can plead ignorance anymore, and I don't see them scurrying about trying to launch a defense against the destruction of the Bill of Rights or the overthrow of the Constitution...Far more important on the current agenda is doling out fiat hush money to the masses to calm their nerves and secure voter confidence. Forget watching the hand in motion, watch the unseen hand with the dagger behind the back....

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Sapper just put in words what I was fearing.
    The only way I think, will be if we can elect a trusthful Congress .
    tiredofapathy wrote
    ..None of them can plead ignorance anymore, and I don't see them scurrying about trying to launch a defense against the destruction of the Bill of Rights or the overthrow of the Constitution...Far more important on the current agenda is doling out fiat hush money to the masses to calm their nerves and secure voter confidence..
    It seems that everytime Reps and Senators are elected, they become corrupt overnight..it must be that they are threatened to abide by certain guidelines or else..

When is the last time you can remember a Rep or Senator whose campaign promises were followed through on after they took office?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Some where over in Accent Japan there is a carving on a Nikko Toshogo Shrine known as the Sacred Stable. This carving comes from a very wise man... I think it best fitting as my comment on this issue and most others issues that have come up like this as of late !!!

Some old Accent Japan carving !!!

Members of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission dominate key positions in America's government, military, industries, media outlets and educational foundations and institutions.
    .................................................. .................................................. .....
    I'm saying the same thing. The CFR is running the show and nothing we can do will alter their course. Most high ranking people have lots of money and are members. They control everything. I think all voting is rigged and they already know who will be the next president. This election is all a show, a fraud, a rip off of the American people.

The sad thing is the fact that the majority of the people of this country are oblivious to whats going on. They blissfully and blindly proceed to their destruction.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I agree USAborn. I am amazed at how little people pay attention. Then I think back to when I didn't pay attention. It's easy to ignore when your life is full of kids, sports, etc. Sometimes I wish I could get the attention of everyone in the US and say OPEN YOUR EYES. WE ARE LOSING OUR COUNTRY AND IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING NOW, IT WILL BE TOO LATE. Then McCain wins Florida and I just throw my hands in the air.

What scary is really thinking about how things will be once they've gotten control. How it would affect Americans day to day. I guess I can't even imagine it.

I suppose it would involve losing all your money and assets first.
    How's that for starters?

I can see that happening to us now. We've lost all our savings already. Now we're working on losing our home equity by the 10's of thousands. Next we will turn into renters only.

I'm seriously not looking forward to MY old age, which comes in about 20-30 years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast