Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Hispandering MEG blew her chance

Begin drinking heavily again after ten years sober,once JERRY BROWN Is elected Governor of Caleeeeeeeeeefornia...

Banned
    Jerry will support Illegals over our own United States citizens at every turn..... TS

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Jerry will support Illegals over our own United States citizens at every turn..... TS
    Good point, we might be looking for a good US state to move too, California will become an even worse 3rd world mess.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hear houses are cheap in OK !

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I hope and pray we will be celebrating a new and improved congress and senate...pray hard, we need this purging of our federal government.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm going to celebrate the purging of congress.

Dixie
    ME TOO

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I hope and pray we will be celebrating a new and improved congress and senate...pray hard, we need this purging of our federal government.
    I have definitely been doing a lot of praying, so I'm hoping I'll be thanking God on Wednesday as I sleep late (gotta recover from the party!) and then to work after lunch!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12