Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Wheels Are Falling Off

Senator Reid is begging president Bush to intercede and Senator McCaskill, a democrat from Missouri, just blasted the Senate for not seriously going after the employers of illegal aliens. Quite a surprise!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

I hope that is next...a SERIOUS crackdown on those traitors that employ the criminals.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    I hope that is next...a SERIOUS crackdown on those traitors that employ the criminals.
    AMEN!

Sen McCaskill has had a pretty good record so far in this debate.

If folks can give her some positive feedback, I think that would help her hold fast on the bill.

I tried getting through just now but her voicemailbox was full.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, WE MUST KEEP MAKING PHONE CALLS, FAXES ETC NOW to COUNTER BUSH !!:

Note the following excerpt:

June 7 (Bloomberg) -- The Senate refused to limit debate on overhauling U.S. immigration law as Democrats urged President George W. Bush to rally Republicans to rescue the legislation.

The 33 votes to shut off debate were 27 short of the 60 needed by Democratic Leader Harry Reid of Nevada to bring to a conclusion debate on legislation to grant legal status to 12 million undocumented aliens. He said he would seek another vote later today. If it fails, ``the bill's gone,'' Reid said. ``What else can I do?''

Reid appealed to Bush to twist the arms of Republicans who voted against limiting debate, saying an inability to pass the legislation would produce headlines that the ``president fails again.'' ``This is the president's bill. He has worked long and hard,'' Reid said. ``This bill that's on the floor is not a Democratic bill, it is a bill that was worked on by Democrats and Republicans in cooperation with the president.''
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gotta keep the names of the traitors even if the
    bill goes nowhere.

They will have to pay the ultimate political price:
    being kicked out of office.

``This is the president's bill. He has worked long and hard,'' Reid said. ``This bill that's on the floor is not a Democratic bill, it is a bill that was worked on by Democrats and Republicans in cooperation with the president.''
    I hope everyone who has had the chance to look at this bill remembers this.

The Bush administration worked long and hard to create a bill that the Democrats love and most of his own party despises.

This is what Bush wants as his legacy, this plus that little problem in Iraq that is.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Keep the pressure on folks!

Keep the pressure on!

Don't let up! We are turning the tide.

Lets not make the wheels fall off! LETS BLOW THE WHEELS OFF!!!

You mean Bush could come in and TELL them they have to vote on the bill? Is that his executive power?

They're like little kids running to the teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Reid appealed to Bush to twist the arms of Republicans who voted against limiting debate, saying an inability to pass the legislation would produce headlines that the ``president fails again.'' ``This is the president's bill. He has worked long and hard,'' Reid said. `
    So how many Republican Senators will walk the plank to save face for Bush? McCain, Specter, Martinez, maybe Graham and Murkowski, I don't think anyone else will commit political suicide for the lame duck Traitor in Chief.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast