Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    I can't help nut notice that the signs they are carrying are in the colors of the Mexican flag. If they love the damn Mexican flag so much than why do they want to be here so badly?
    Its the proverbial middle finger. They are sending a clear message that they are here and not going anywhere without a fight. Their hearts will always be in that trashcan country no matter where they claim citizenship. I doubt they will ever assimilate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I can't help nut notice that the signs they are carrying are in the colors of the Mexican flag. If they love the damn Mexican flag so much than why do they want to be here so badly?
    Its the proverbial middle finger. They are sending a clear message that they are here and not going anywhere without a fight. Their hearts will always be in that trashcan country no matter where they claim citizenship. I doubt they will ever assimilate.
    I really doubt Presidet Coolidge would want them to assimilate, nor would I. They must be punished and then deported. See http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-255023.html
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Because they’re here not to assimilate and be Americans but rather take (reconquista) what they factitiously believe to be their land. These people are encouraged to come here by way of their government, hence the loyalty to their beloved mexico.

Take a look at my avatar. That's to remind everyone what we're dealing with!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Because they’re here not to assimilate and be Americans but rather take (reconquista) what they factitiously believe to be their land. These people are encouraged to come here by way of their government, hence the loyalty to their beloved mexico.

Take a look at my avatar. That's to remind everyone what we're dealing with!
    They used to parade around the Phoenix area carrying on about how they own that area and are the indiginous people. I couldn't help but wonder what the Pima Apache who had lived on that land for thousands of years thought of that. The Pima Apache even designed the irrigation system of that city which has been minimally altered since they built it. These native people put a lot of hard work into that area and now the illegals march in the streets claiming that they own it and they are the indiginous people.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12