Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain has to be in an advanced state of Alzheimers. How can he possibly think that he will be voted for??? EVERYONE I have talked to since 5 PM yesterday is not happy about this. I only hope Tancredo hammers this scumbag over this.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

This is what I see when I look at the three stooges
    :
    . Bush I see - a pimp with horns and a pitch fork,
    . Kennedy I see - the tax man, he's probably planning how he tax the rain runoff,
    . Reid I see - a whore he'll sell anything you have...cheap,
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

It's as if our President and the whole senate have been abducted by aliens and laws that are designed to bring us down as a nation are being enacted.Nothing else can account for such a bill that insults the intelligence of the American people as was presented yesterday.

Maybe not abduced, maybe on someone's payroll?

They just slapped our faces.

The Traitorous despicable Senate lulled us and then stabbed us!
    Every Senator who voted for this has to be dumped. Washington is not their PRIVATE CLUB.

America is not theirs to do with as they like. AMERICA belongs to AMERICANS..

They were elected to represent AMERICANS.. NOT Global Corporations... NOT Mexico.... NOT Third World Foreign Nationals....

They just slapped our faces.

Make sure every American knows the name of every traitorous Senator and then put a mental target on their backs and send them packing!

Still think a massive public display of loud, aggressive anger is not called for?

Phone calls ignored, Emails deleted, Faxes in the trash.

The politicians and the lousy media need a wake up call from Americans that is so loud, so angry and so PUBLIC and IN THEIR FACE that it CANNOT be ignored!

WELCOME TO THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY THAT USED TO BE CALLED AMERICA....
    IT'S MELTING POT BROKE... THE THIRD WORLD DID NOT ASSIMILATE, IT TOOK OVER AND WHAT IS LEFT OF OUR COUNTRY BELONGS TO THEM NOW....

Hawaii, New Mexico, California, Texas and the District of Columbia now have more minority than white residents. Top News - U.S. Minority Population Tops 100 Million - AOL News

Someday soon, you might wake up to the call to prayer from a Muslim muezzin.

Millions of Europeans already do.

And liberals will still tell you that "diversity is our strength" -- while Talibanic enforcers cruise our cities burning books and barber shops... the Supreme Court decides sharia law doesn't violate the "separation of church and state" ... and the Hollywood Left gives up gay rights in favor of the much safer charms of polygamy.

If you think this can't happen, you haven't been paying attention.

From Mark Steyn: Why America will have to fight alone in the battle for Western civilization... And why, if we fail, mankind faces a new Dark Ages
    https://members.humaneventsonline.com/o ... er=811#sub

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a ... 2709990001

WARNING: Pro-illegal alien Latino Groups Play Key Role on Hill
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

One of the chants on May 1, 2006 (and was repeated May 2007) when the illegal aliens marched was...... "Today we march, Tomorrow we VOTE!"

You must use these extra days and this coming weekend to work harder than ever to stop Amnesty.

I'm fairly new here, and it makes me feel really good to know that there are some really great Americans who really care about saving this country. Thanks for replying to my post. You guys are great!

McCain should give his bid for the presidency up right now. Put a fork in the idiot he is done. This is going to divide the Republicans and give puke bucket Hillary the presidency and now you have Bush's intent. There she will continue the NAU work that was started by Bill, and Bush.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I just got off the phone, from contacts in Washington, right now ALOT of Senators and Congressman are very nervous about the bill because of the Treason Label floating around now, what the hell did they expect?
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    McCain should give his bid for the presidency up right now. Put a fork in the idiot he is done. This is going to divide the Republicans and give puke bucket Hillary the presidency and now you have Bush's intent. There she will continue the NAU work that was started by Bill, and Bush.
    You are right about Hillary. I wonder if that close relationship between Bill Clinton and Bush #1(the father) was all about getting Hillary elected? Bush#2 has done nothing for the republican party. Maybe Bush destroyed the party on purpose, to help Hillary??

Banned
    Hello Molly and all,

Jump on in!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... sc&start=0

Call and let them know your thoughts on this disasterous amnesty bill that allows illegals to buy citizenship for $5000! Tell them it is a worse bill than last summer. We can do this on weekends--fill their voicemails in DC and in local offices. Overload their fax machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amnesty Tell them you will never support or vote for the Republican party again Let them know this the death knell for the Republican Party if they support it!!!!!!!!!!

We're in high gear and it's exciting!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast