Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wouldn't that be a hoot!?

The govt is doing everything it can to make Americans "crack" and aquiesce to their complete and utter madness. Up is down, black is white, left is right and right is wrong..... Look at once stable individuals who are now living in fear from all the uncertantanty - and who are now on anxiety meds. I'm closer than I have ever been to getting on them myself since the crack head in chief starting squatting in the WH - but I just can't bring myself to do it.

I, along with everyone I know has this feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop. I've never in my life seen anything even close to this.

Gearge Noory was talking about it on his show Friday night. Callers offered their explainations. A lot of them think it's info over load and also the gov "testing" us to see how far they can push people to madness thru fear. Crazy. Some callers also expressed the rage they are feeling towards the govt and also the times we are in. The comfort I got from it was knowing Im not the only one who sees what is going on.

Every July 4th, I wonder how much longer we will have these freedoms to celebrate. Brings a tear to my eye to see fireworks and patriotic symbols anymore. I'm scared. It would do my heart an mind good to see some fear from obama.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Every July 4th, I wonder how much longer we will have these freedoms to celebrate. Brings a tear to my eye to see fireworks and patriotic symbols anymore. I'm scared. It would do my heart an mind good to see some fear from obama.
    Cheer up SNT, he's already yelling at his White House staff "Why isn't it working!" And you keep forgetting who's fightin' along side you!

"Say it!" go ahead "say it!" who's your buddy? "Huh?" "Who?" "that's right!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHqUipinDyw
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My best guess is when the debt limit credit card gets pulled. Government lover Bama will try to pull a piggy chavez and borrow anyway.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CDC Disease Warning!

The CDC has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of an old
    disease called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em,"
    and it is a terrible obamanation. It is a result of ones cranium being
    in ones rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2008, however after being
    ...infected for the past 1-2 years, are starting to realize how destructive
    this sickness is.
    It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new
    drug just coming on the market called Votemout pronounced "vote m
    out".You take the first dose in 2010 and the second dose in 2012 and
    simply don't engage in such behavior again; otherwise, it could become
    permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.
    Please warn everybody you see about the Gonorrhea Lectim so we can reach as many people as
    possible. remember- our 1st dose is in November 2010
    ------------------------

When they roll out those new gun restrictions soon, all hell is gonna break loose.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    When they roll out those new gun restrictions soon, all hell is gonna break loose.

W
    W, I don't think that even the Democrats are that crazy!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    This administration has convinced me(mod edit)

Obama will crack in public....soon. The Gunrunner scandal will be his downfall.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12