Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When you write, email or call your government Reps...

Tell your Reps. that you will vote 3rd Party, as both parties are not doing their jobs of protecting and serving their constituents....

This absolutely scares them to death!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Thats what I did but I went ahead and told them that I have changed my Party and registered as an Independent. This way I can vote against each party member that goes against me and My country. All Sell Outs should be out looking for Sales Jobs after the next election.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

Republican National Committee

Got a 'asking for money' call from the RNC.

I told the caller in an angry tone of voice, after giving my opinion most of the current Gov't, from President on down, is guilty of treason and adding to the caller, that' you are too, since you're supporting them", to take me OFF their list, that I no longer consider myself a Republican. Then I asked nicely, "Do you know a good 3rd party candidate?" Didn't expect an answer, of course. Got a sputtering and unhappy toned, "thank you" and a hang up.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!