Thread: Where is AARP?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where is AARP?

I received this in an email today:

5 million of our older Americans have not signed up yet for their Medicare, Part D, drug plan--they are old and confused.

We are not going to grant them an extension.

However, 12 million illegal aliens are in our country and we are going to allow them to stay, protest, procreate, receive support monies, attend schools, avoid paying income taxes, have our teachers take 300 hours of ESL (English as a Second Language) training at our expense, etc.

WE MUST REALLY DISLIKE OUR OLD PEOPLE OR WE MUST REALLY LOVE Illegals

I must admit I left out the illegal part, although I do understand the sentiment and frustration, but sent the rest to AARP and asked them to please speak out against the recently passed Senate bill S. 2611, which would give social security benefits to illegal immigrants.

I asked them as a possibly former member of AARP.

To anyone who would call me a racist I will answer with, "You are a traitor."

WHERE IS AARP?????

Let's let them know how we feel!

WHERE IS AARP?????
    Still sending out material to long deceased people. Even when you call or write and say they are no longer with us......the stuff keeps comming. Can't tell you how many "final notices" for membership renewel I get for my parents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    WHERE IS AARP?????
    Still sending out material to long deceased people. Even when you call or write and say they are no longer with us......the stuff keeps comming. Can't tell you how many "final notices" for membership renewel I get for my parents.
    Unbelievable. Unless they speak out REAL FAST they get no more of my money.

BTW, my father-in-law, (father-out-law), under similar circumstances as you described, in exasperation sent in a new address to the offending company--the final address--a cemetary. I think it worked.

WE MUST REALLY DISLIKE OUR OLD PEOPLE OR WE MUST REALLY LOVE Illegals
    We don't --They do
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I never paid attention to mail from the AARP. This is not A MUST JOIN group. And I dont plan on joining, EVER.
    They smell so much of big business dollars, that they stink.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Apparently you missed the NCLR-ALMA awards last night on ABC. AARP is one of NCLR's coveted GOLD level sponsors and, starring in the AARP commercial, was none other than the president of the National Council of "The Race" herself, Janet Murgui.

Though I didnt watch the whole program, of the commercials I did watch, two were entirely in the spanish language, AARP's and, ironically, American Airlines.

Looks like the camel has it's nose under the AARP tent. Big time.

http://www.almaawards.com/sponsors/gold/index.html

I sure wish I knew all this before I joined. Fortunatly I didn't do it for long.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    Apparently you missed the NCLR-ALMA awards last night on ABC. AARP is one of NCLR's coveted GOLD level sponsors and, starring in the AARP commercial, was none other than the president of the National Council of "The Race" herself, Janet Murgui.

Though I didnt watch the whole program, of the commercials I did watch, two were entirely in the spanish language, AARP's and, ironically, American Airlines.

Looks like the camel has it's nose under the AARP tent. Big time.

http://www.almaawards.com/sponsors/gold/index.html
    Thanks grayparrot and all of you for the information. I am trying to get up to speed with all of this as fast as I can. I am embarrassed to think of how naive I have been for so long, not with just AARP but with just about everything.

So...AARP under the guise of helping seniors, takes their members money, then takes that very money to support organizations which lobby our government to give their members social security benefits to illegal immigrants. Do I have it right?

Unbelievable and I think very evil.

You can add Frito-Lay to the advertisers of this thing. Doritos

Edit to add: Just wrote AARP to cancel my membership and cease sending all their marketing.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)