Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to Bank?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trouble,

I PMed you back. Sorry I didn't note my post. Didn't mean to leave you hanging! It's old news now but I PMed you. I'll count you in and PM you next time now that I know you are a Texan!

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    I'll post whatever I start to find out. I like the ideea of the Credit Union thing. Seems like it is going to be a task to find but I think it is worth letting them know exactly why I am doing it when I leave them.

OBTW-Dixie, I did PM you about being from Texas. Don't know if you got it or not. Let me know whenever your ready.

Trouble
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The best place to do your banking is under your mattress. We are being sold out because they already have our money and our business. They want the mexicans money and business. Give loans and bank accounts to all these newcomers and the corporations can sell them all their products. Just think of all the money!!!!!!!! And the politicians can get all these new votes. We are being sold out and betrayed because we have already given them all our money, and business, so they don't have to be concerned about us. And in order to maintain big profits and lower wages which will lower buying power you have to have more people.

How do we go about researching our bank's activities to know what their customer base is? I use several different institutions (for different purposes). One is a bank, one is a S&L, one is an online brokerage that also offers banking.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    The best place to do your banking is under your mattress. We are being sold out because they already have our money and our business. They want the mexicans money and business. Give loans and bank accounts to all these newcomers and the corporations can sell them all their products. Just think of all the money!!!!!!!! And the politicians can get all these new votes. We are being sold out and betrayed because we have already given them all our money, and business, so they don't have to be concerned about us. And in order to maintain big profits and lower wages which will lower buying power you have to have more people.
    If you are going to keep it under your mattress (metaphorically speaking), I would recommend converting it to something other than intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Remember that they are just IOUs. As eventually happens to every form of unbacked currency, the day will come that they are not worth the paper they are printed on. There are all sorts of things that you can convert your paper into that will not lose value.

I just recently refinanced my home to get away from BOA. But I have no guarantee that my new mortgager won't resell my mortgage back to them, it's the way the banking industry works. I signed a paper that I understood that my mortgage would be resold. Ah, such is life.

I agree that the credit unions are the best deal right now. Local banks are backed by bigger banks in the long run. Money has a cost and somebody has to pay it. Big banks have the most holdings so what goes around, comes around. At least that's the way I see it.

I am moving to a credit union soon.
    Hussein who?

That's true crocketsghost and that is what I intend to do as soon as I figure out what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    ALIPAC is working on a project with some activists to get you some help on the Banking question.

I hope you will like the results of our efforts when they are ready for release.

Good point about the banks. Help is on the way.

W
    This is indeed good news. Our family has been with B of A for many years but plan to take out our money as soon as I get a problem taken care of. Thank you W for addressing this issue, appreciate it more than I can express.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12