Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHERE CAN I BUY A SHIRT OR HAT

I'M PROUD TO BE A RIGHT-WING EXTREMIST!!!!

Cafepress.com will probably have one shortly. you may even be able to design your own, or make a suggestion at least.

Thanks. I already have my 2 Ronald Reagan Shirts .....

Cool! Can I get one with my Bunny and his Drum on it, too? I want to be a Right-Wing Extremist Bunny Beating Her Drum to stop illegal immigration and save our poor bankrupt country from dissolution by integration.

And if someone wants to shoot me for that, then they can just shoot me. Then, my family will sue DHS for violating my civil rights and that group of traitors will rue the day they ever even thought of labeling and targeting a US citizen as a Right Wing Extremist, because they wanted to stop illegal immigration by securing our borders and enforcing our laws.

These people that issued that report are scary only because it's frightening to know we have people this stupid working for our government in national security capacity.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, I know there are certain websites where you can design your own shirts. Probably just by doing a google search, you can find some. If you don't have any luck, let me know.

Through a posting on The Right Side of Life there was someone allowing a download of his design.It said right wing extremists superimposed over the founders in their formal meeting room.Go to that sight and have a look.it's cool!

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    Judy, I know there are certain websites where you can design your own shirts. Probably just by doing a google search, you can find some. If you don't have any luck, let me know.
    I really should do just that and then wear them to Walmart on Fridays between 4 and 8 pm.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn