Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where can I Hire a person to replace Illegals?

If you are a homeowner or small mom and pop business and need someone to help out from time to time, don't go to the local day labor site, use Hire-A-Patriot instead! Simply click on Post Jobs, fill out the form and be sure to use the code PATRIOT during checkout. Your job ad is free for 90 days or as long as you need it. That is a $149 savings+ you can help out our veterans!

here is the web site: http://www.hireapatriot.net

Also:

If you are a company that needs great people, then www.PatriotJobs.net the website dedicated to all men and women, veterans and active duty, who have served our great nation in the armed services as well as their spouses and families.
    If you are a member of our military family, God Bless you. Please take a moment to register your resume with PatriotJobs.net Don't have a resume? Not to worry! Just click on the link and we'll create one for you with our easy to use resume builder.

For Employers, www.PatriotJobs.net is the answer. Everyday the US Military discharges thousands of Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors and Marines who bring general and specialized skills to the marketplace. Here you can select from some of America's finest, individuals who are famous for their hard work and training and have paid a high price so that we can remain free. Give them a chance to prove their value to your company or organization. You won't regret it.

Corporations can post some or all of their jobs as we use the highest rated job board software in the industry.

We posted this over on the MCDC forum, and it was a great hit!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Outstanding!! What a GREAT concept!!!

I went to the site, entered my info and "General" in the word search field and came back with a few hits, though I thought this was especially interesting:

Store Loss Prevention Manager -Clackamas, Oregon
    Employer: Home Depot
    Date: 07-18-2007

Huh. Home Depot? Hiring a PATRIOT for STORE LOSS PREVENTION.

OUTSTANDING!!

Thanks for sharing. I will keep this handy as myself and plenty of other friends have more than enough "small jobs" and things to do that I'd MUCH rather pay an AMERICAN, a PATRIOT, and would certainly rather pay someone who's serving or served our country in such noble fashion.

Thanks again for sharing!

YEP!

We are pushing them to get on the stick!

Also a great site to push businesses to is http://www..com/

They are getting many American owned companies to be pushing "America First", we support them 100%, and I know the CEO, he is very Red White & Blue!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Great post! Thanks.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The unemployement office. I don't think they are letting illegal aliens in there yet.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did a search on the word "construction" and most all of the jobs were management or administrative. What if I just want to hire an American to fix my fence?

Go over to the day laborer site: http://www.hire-a-patriot.com

Sign up free there as a HOMEOWNER, and use the SPECIAL Promo Code of "PATRIOT" then post your job lilsting there, it is FREE, no strings attached, and is just for homeowners and SMALL businesses!

If you have problems you can also call me at the number on the web site...

Ken
    :P
    Ken Dreger

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The unemployement office. I don't think they are letting illegal aliens in there yet.

Dixie
    The Texas Workforce did get jobs for illegals, although, of course, they didn't know???

My son was going to work for a local trucking company and Texas Workforce did their paperwork for them. I have never understood that, but they do it for a lot of companies. Just in front of him were two Mexicans and the lady was working with them, and sent them on a job.

When my son got to the desk, she told him, "The ink wasn't dry on those SS cards."

ALL the contracting work on my house, thousands of dollars, was done via local referral to a guy who was clearly American (accent, family, community ties). I would not have it any other way. He may have had Hispanic in his ancestry ( I even have Hispanic relatives) but he himself was clearly a legal American citizen. I even met his daugher. The carpet installer was a Ute. Nobody with a hint of possibly being non-American ever entered my house. Yet I got a good rate and the job was done fast and well. Such folks are out there! It was worth the effort to find him. It was a referral through the local Evangelical grapevine. The Mormon grapevine would probably work as well or better.

Here is another place to hire legal citizens

this company has also sprang out of the need for people to hire legal citizens. D. M JD is the founder. Their ph# is

There web address is www.u.co. David's contact info is . He is a really nice guy, I met him in Washingon DC, he is committed to his cause.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast