Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where can we go?

Where can we go to get a legitimate copy of obama's birth certificate. I have heard so many stories as to well if he was born here, than ???; or his mother was a citizen so he could be naturalized . . .?? Either way, why will he not show his birth certificate - what is he hiding? Most Americans can go to their file and pull out a copy of their birth certificate or request a copy!! I hear Kenya has a copy of it and michelle obama has blasted them to not cooperate with us and that will soon come out.

I also know there are a couple of pending lawsuits that are being shut out by the liberal jokes so who knows where that will go.

You know, I don't believe in obama as president but as an American citizen, I have a right to know that a candidate running for President of the United States of America is qualified to do so.

Who can I call in our broken government system to request a copy? Also, once we figure that out, I say we bombard them with this request.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I'm at the point to where I know that He's not qualified based purely on his actions and denials to just provide proof!!

And I also know that nothing will ever come of this, our rights as citizens to know who represents us DO NOT EXIST ANY MORE. Get used to it Obama might as well be president already they don't need our approval. The voting system is broken, and the media and courts have been corrupted to accept Obama rule no matter what the facts present.

The ONLY way we the people will get anywhere with this is to hold huge demonstrations and protests! But the media will not spread the word and most of the citizens in this country are either brainwashed by Obama or too spineless to stand up for what they believe.

I would like to believe otherwise but nothing is obviously going to happen.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    I'm at the point to where I know that He's not qualified based purely on his actions and denials to just provide proof!!

And I also know that nothing will ever come of this, our rights as citizens to know who represents us DO NOT EXIST ANY MORE. Get used to it Obama might as well be president already they don't need our approval. The voting system is broken, and the media and courts have been corrupted to accept Obama rule no matter what the facts present.

The ONLY way we the people will get anywhere with this is to hold huge demonstrations and protests! But the media will not spread the word and most of the citizens in this country are either brainwashed by Obama or too spineless to stand up for what they believe.

I would like to believe otherwise but nothing is obviously going to happen.

I choose not to take such a bleak view of the current voting and election situation, given the odds do seem insurmountable many days ... it ain't over til its over!!!

Birth certificates aren't public record - the lawsuits are the only legal way to get ahold of that.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner