Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHERE CAN WE MOVE TO GET AWAY FROM IMMIGRATION?

This topic came up in a previous post and since my family has just spent 6 months trying to FIND A WAY OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE I can tell you
    YOU CAN'T RUN AND YOU CAN'T HIDE, WE TRIED.

THERE IS NO PLACE TO RUN TO:
    We decided to move from Memphis, Tennessee where law enforcement does not exist as far as illegal aliens are concerned.

So Arkansas was our answer and before we could find the "perfect place"
    meat packing plants producing their product laced with Ecoli bacteria hit the news. In reading more I discovered this about Arkansas.

Illegal aliens are entering that state at a huge rate to work illegally in these plants.

Governor Mike Huckaby (now running for president) stated in 2006 that opening a Mexican Consulate in Little Rock was:

"GOOD FOR BUSINESS"

This consulate was opened because it was much closer to Memphis than the consulate in Atlanta, Georgia according to a young latino whose website advises illegals.

Illegal aliens in Tennessee can put their children in our schools without having received any immunization and the diseases they bring in are some that Americans have not needed to be immunized against before the "alien invasion".

SO, WHERE CAN YOU GO? NOWHERE! STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING YOU CAN USE!

Mexico strictly enforces their immigration laws. We will all be part of the North American Union soon anyway so why not get a jump on everyone else.

Or, you could start working to kick the Traitors out of DC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perfectly said TennesseeDaughter. It is everywhere, and Tennessee is the perfect example of a state flooded with illegal aliens, sheltered by the state, city governments, local police and those who would profit and support. Where do you turn?

You must expose, you must speak out, you must question, you must rally, you must gather other voices, you must call, you must write, you must educate yourself, you must not give in or give up. YOU MUST!

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

KICKING THE TRAITORS OUT OF CONGRESS

That is what these Tennesseans decided to do.

We joined 2 Tennessee action groups. One in middle Tennessee called Tennesseans for Responsible Immigration Reform and on in East Tennessee, TFire (there are FIRE groups in most states)

Next we went wider and joined
    NUMBERS USA
    ALIPAC
    FAIR
    DUSTIN INMAN SOCIETY IN GEORGIA

We are serious about fighting back and hope for all these groups will support each other in this effort.

Since there are 3 generations of voters in this family we remind our senators that we will be voting for the next 50 years. so, if they want a career in politics? Well, you get the point and so did they. It changed the ON THE FENCE VOTING of one senator from Tennessee. The other senator won over a Democrat(one of those family dynasties that perpetuate and corrupt the political system) because he stated he was against "AMNESTY".

It's so sad isn't it? You can't get away from them, anywhere. They are everywhere. Nice little out of the way country towns, Mayberry-esque towns, are being ruined by their arrival. We are heading to the lake shortly. The one we usually go to is always over run with them, and it's a weekday...thought they should be out doing work that American's don't want to do? Anyways, we're going to try a new place today, hopefully there will be more American citizens than the other way around. Sad when we have to go out of our way for a clean and safe place to be in our own country
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Short of going to another country or the Moon, I can't think of anywhere in the U.S. that they haven't invaded. They are now coming into our country in droves, in hopes of cashing in on the shamnesty bill.

Beam me up Scottie!

Move down to the border and stop them before they come in!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Short of going to another country or the Moon, I can't think of anywhere in the U.S. that they haven't invaded.
    They can't jump the fence to get into hawaii.

T. Daughter, Living here in Sturgis/Rapid City...The Invasion has NOT affected us to bad (yet). And GOD WILLING it wont, I plan on doing EVERYTHING in my power to stop it before it does.
    I do have a suggestion tho. We have 4 Great Danes, and I have 2 signs posted (Insurance purposes).
    One says "Beware of Dog"...Pretty typical. The other says:
    "Our dogs count! Every 3rd tresspasser will be Eaten, your Number 2"
    Personally, I thought it was funny when my daughter gave it to me, now I like to take it serious.
    Besides, keeps the vacuum sales people away, lol.
    God Bless.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

vic

No need in looking to Arkansas for relief from immigration. Keep in mind this is the home of Tyson foods. Our sleepy bedroom communities now look more like Tiajuana. One of our democratic senators (Blanche Lincoln) says on her web site she is against amnesty, however every vote she casts shows just the opposite. She's not up for re-election this time tho-to bad , but we have long memories. She needs some calls. Our other senator Mark Pryor voted no on cloture.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast