Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where did all the Americans go. Hillsboro Texas 76645

Hillsboro Texas 76645 http://www.hillsborotx.org/ Please write them and let them know it can happen

I am wondering where did all the Americans that use to live here go???. ( lived there 35 years)
    When we went into town today we had to go to the store to buy food I did some looking around and it looked like all the people in the store (75%) were Spanish. We grew our kids up there and it’s a small town of around 8000 people and we seem to know who is who. Brandon furniture company (about the only factory left was letting out and out of 60 people I could count I only saw 1 Black and 3 Caucasian the rest were Spanish and yes we know most of them are from Mexico. Franklin Street. And elm street use to be all Americans but now the old are leaving us and it is very fast filling up with people from Mexico . and for the first time I saw a news paper in the front of Brookshire’s food store printed entirely in Spanish . I think before long the Mexican population will push out the city counsel and the commissioners I just do not think they see it coming.

Welcome to Mexamerica! The entire state of California looks like that. Hey maybe we should "invade" Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Welcome to Mexamerica! The entire state of California looks like that. Hey maybe we should "invade" Mexico.
    Who wants it? Not even Mexicans want it. It's a mess.

Greetings from Mexizona.

This is the kind of America we have now, led by leaders who are traitors that have sold us all out!

Makes me sick. I mean truly, gut-wrenchingly sick.

These are the towns we grew up in, the ones in which idyllic childhoods played out. Now, they are full of chaos, crime, and poverty.

MY childhood home, Dixon, Illinois, hometown of Ronald reagan (could be seen as good or bad), a beautiful town on the Rock River, is slowly becoming overrun, too. I haven't been there in years, and a friend of mine said that an old funeral home in the neighborhood is now a muslim temple.

What the hell????!!!!!!!

Mexicans have totally demolished the neighborhood.

I wanted to go clean it up myself. Maybe some day when I'm old and have nothing left to lose, I will.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Feck
    Makes me sick. I mean truly, gut-wrenchingly sick.

These are the towns we grew up in, the ones in which idyllic childhoods played out. Now, they are full of chaos, crime, and poverty.

MY childhood home, Dixon, Illinois, hometown of Ronald reagan (could be seen as good or bad), a beautiful town on the Rock River, is slowly becoming overrun, too. I haven't been there in years, and a friend of mine said that an old funeral home in the neighborhood is now a muslim temple.

What the hell????!!!!!!!

Mexicans have totally demolished the neighborhood.

I wanted to go clean it up myself. Maybe some day when I'm old and have nothing left to lose, I will.
    Good Luck!

This is happening to so many towns in TX. In fact, this is more often the case than not.

Small town life in America is ending as we know it.

Banned
    The bad part is this just isn't happening in Texas or Arizona

Its happening in small towns all over America as well as
    big cities

Thats why their number of 12 million is utterly bogus

More like 35-40 million , I go there just by doing the math

Just look at the number they catch , then they figure 3-5 make it
    for each one they catch , then you times that by 8-10 years

Its not rocket science

This is happening everywhere. It is like a cancer spreading and we have not a moment to lose if we want to stop it. Unfortunately, our politicians see cheap labor and votes and could not care less about the average American. We have lived outside Chicago for over 20 years. There are alot of small neighborhoods filled with brick bungalows. I think mostly Eastern European people lived there. A few years back the illegals began moving in. It is shocking how quickly a neighborhood can turn into a slum once they show up. More and more of the areas around us are turning into 'barrios'. It is truly disheartening. The people who lived there probably had to sell their homes at reduced value. These illegals are of not benefit at all to society. It amazes me when someone says they are. The only way you could believe that is if you didn't have to live around them.

Yes it is 30 million or more.

The ones in Washington D.C. know it.
    Both the National Committees of both parties know it.
    State party leaders know it.
    All in the Congress know it.
    The Senate counts on it.
    State Goverments depend on it.
    City Goverments know why the bids on streets and sewers come in low.

Evil money cult, co-dependent, with the wage slaves.

They know 50% of them work and pay into the SS system and not on their ID's on fake ID's, thus billions and billions are going into the SS system that prop it up with fraud, sheer 100% fraud.

This is the dirty little bit they hide in the current shell game,
    they move the shells about via votes for Congress and Senate
    and the four or eight years of Pres. votes like now, they must
    have the wage slaves at the low wage slave rate and they must
    steal the SS money from the illegals.

Its all about illegal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast